5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, easy blended recipes!
Published on May 12, 2007 by Tina Kalvelage

3.0 out of 5 stars Just not for me
Purchased this book not realizing it had so many recipes that included wheat which I'm allergic to.
Published on November 7, 2009 by TIMOTHY GILCHRIST

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, easy blended recipes!, May 12, 2007
This review is from: The Blending Book: Maximizing Nature's Nutrients: How to Blend Fruits and Vegetables for Better Health (Paperback)
This is the best source of blended juice recipes I've found yet, easy to use and make. Of course the author is famous for curing all types of diseases. I have been diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis and have been drinking blended juices since I was discharged from a weeks hospital stay. At my 6 week check-up the doctor said I was doing very, very well with a tone of amazement in his voice. He, nor any gastrointerologis, doesn't believe diet has anything to do with this disease, but it does and I will cure it and they will ask me how when they perform a colonoscopy next and I will share my treatment with them. Perhaps if more do this then more doctors will realize the benefits of raw/living eating and start recommending this instead of perscription drugs that do more harm to other vital organs than good! I don't care to live the rest of my life on medications, they just don't taste as good as blended juices or lovely vegetables!

5.0 out of 5 stars Master Juicer, Raw foodist, July 21, 2008
This is a wonderful book. I highly suggest reading all of Ann Wigmore's books. These books are highly educational for all that are researching and educating themselves on raw foods. Great book, very enlightening. Must read for anyone that is interested in changing their lifestyle for the better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to start a return to good health., May 12, 2007
Very interesting book, but Ann Wigmore books always are. I'm now back to making Rejuvalac, and fermenting vegies. I've bought, since reading the book,

A 5-1/4 gallon new crock, and two one gallon fermenting jars for making pickles and pickled Vegies such as Kim Chee. The book has been an inspiration.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blended Complete Meals, May 26, 2009
occaligirl "rawgirllinois" (Calumet City, Il United States) - See all my reviews
Really good book if you want to incorporated blended meals into your diet. Ann Wigmore is a legend in the health field and provides great information about why its important to add blended meals to your diet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just not for me, November 7, 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Ann Wigmore admirerer and collector, February 14, 2010
I own all of the paperback Ann Wigmore books shown here on Amazon. The main reason, is because I feel no collection is complete without them, and as Ann Wigmore is the basis - the foundation, so to speak of a living foods lifestyle, where better to begin than from the Beginning?

I think everyone interested in getting well or staying well should read her courageous life story; and how she spent her life as an instrumental angel and a beacon to the world bringing the knowledge and the methods of her healing.

I treasure the books and enjoy 'feeling' her essence on the pages and enjoy referring to the books.

Now..however, the reason for only 4 stars versus the 5 is that when I really want to 'visualize' what I'm doing, or I want to have a greater in depth feeling for something, I will usually pick up another one of my books in my varied collection.
I feel that for my brain, this book is actually too simplified. For example, under sauces and dressings, I find myself wondering how I would use it; how do I eat it. Soups smoothies and desserts are obvious, but not everything else is. So, I make this recipe, and then what? Then I go to the beginning of the chapter and it says it's good with vegetables. Ok..but how? So, as a book, I thought it leaves out too much. If I can't plan and visualize my meal, I know I'm not going to make it. I would have liked to have seen something mentioned after each of the recipes.

None the less, I'm still enchanted to have it and do recommend it very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars blending book, December 2, 2010
I love this book. I was going to go out and buy a juicer but now I don't need to. There are many things that you can do with a blender to get the same results as a juicer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Healthy living, going veggie, February 25, 2014
I used to live lavish lifestyles until I got broke. I was fat and hopeless. I think I was about to take my fate of dying and wanted to have suicide until I got rescued by a church's priest. There he told me about living a right kind of life, a healthy life. He taught me the pathway of simplicity and how should I love myself before loving others.

He introduced me to a healthy diet challenge and I took it personally. I got this book and followed the principles of blending fruits and vegetables. Now, I can say that through this book alone, it has change my life. Wuhoo!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Blending book, August 16, 2012
This book is just that-blending foods for digestion and other health reasons.It is a good one to accompany Ann Wigmores Recipes For A Longer Life.Very good information .

5.0 out of 5 stars Chances are, April 9, 2014
Blenders or juicers are on your wish list, if you are reading this. Learn to live from this woman, she could very well save your life, and someone you love.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›