The Bletchley Circle 2 Seasons 2014
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Women of Bletchley Circle From PBS - The cast and crew of "The Bletchley Circle" discuss the inspiration behind the dynamic characters of the series.
2. Episode One From PBS - Since Alice refuses to participate in her own defense, the women begin to investigate the murder.
3. Episode Two From PBS - Alice is facing the gallows -- it's a race against time to prove her innocence and save her life.
4. Episode Three From PBS - Millie is abducted and taken to a seedy hotel, where she meets a young Eastern European girl who indicates that the crime ring is involved in sex trafficking.
5. Episode Four From PBS - The women realize there's corruption in the vice squad and decide to intercept the crime ring themselves.
An interesting twist on crime mysteries and the group dynamic is pretty interesting.
Well done..we need more shows about strong intelligent brave confident women..superb acting good story lines excellent costuming and sets.
This series is superb and love the time period and subject - great to see intelligent women using their skills.
Great acting and a superior storyline! I really liked this show. But them , British television is so much better!Published 12 hours ago by Shawn M.
The Bletchley Circle Season 2 continues where Season 1 left off. Enthralling, suspenseful, and well acted. Read morePublished 3 days ago by James W. Bates
Excellent performances, taut writing and beautiful settings that capture post WW II London... and the uphill climb of intelligent women trying to make their way in a sexist... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Grant Youngblood
Anna Maxwell Martin is the cornerstone of the series. I found this to be a fresh and interesting twist on the mystery genre.Published 10 days ago by Marcia Willsie
Bletchley Circle will be remembered as one of my favorite series of all time. Just love it!Published 12 days ago by Momburne