The Bletchley Circle 2 Seasons 2014
1. The Women of Bletchley Circle From PBS - The cast and crew of "The Bletchley Circle" discuss the inspiration behind the dynamic characters of the series.
2. Episode One From PBS - Since Alice refuses to participate in her own defense, the women begin to investigate the murder.
3. Episode Two From PBS - Alice is facing the gallows -- it's a race against time to prove her innocence and save her life.
4. Episode Three From PBS - Millie is abducted and taken to a seedy hotel, where she meets a young Eastern European girl who indicates that the crime ring is involved in sex trafficking.
5. Episode Four From PBS - The women realize there's corruption in the vice squad and decide to intercept the crime ring themselves.
Excellent show. Costumes, language etc all era appropriate and don't seem reproduced. Fantastic acting and writing. Read morePublished 8 days ago by M. O'steen
This is a riveting BBC series about four women who were former code breakers at Bletchley Park (think The Imitation Game) during WWII. Read morePublished 1 month ago by LAFM
The pieces fell into place a little too conveniently -- not as suspenseful as the first season. But the acting is so superb and the premise is so intriguing.Published 1 month ago by Joan Whitney
As always, the Brits can make the best entertainment!! Strong and intelligent women solving crimes post WWll in London after helping break the code against the Nazi' during the... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Tonda Laya