5.0 out of 5 stars Less is more when it comes to Government.
Published on May 3, 2010 by J. Cook

3.0 out of 5 stars Overly Simplified, Too Partisan
I enjoyed reading this book. As other reviewers have said, this book has some good information in it and reports Obama's power grab along with how the country is being screwed.

However, I felt the book was too much about us vs. them. I know that publishers encourage authors to appeal to the base and write to their target audience.However, I didn't need to hear...
Published on May 30, 2011 by Amazon Lady

5.0 out of 5 stars Less is more when it comes to Government., May 3, 2010
This review is from: The Blueprint: Obama's Plan to Subvert the Constitution and Build an Imperial Presidency (Hardcover)
I used to pay no attention to politics. Then I bought a business, and I began to realize how much the government gets in the way of everything. You cannot run your business the way you want to, the government has gotten so "involved" that it actually hinders your progress in almost every way possible, adding fee's for this and that so they can create a new government "job".. Really just someone to mover the papers up and down the chain. The authors of this book realize this, and make a case for small government. The constitution gives the government no right to coerce its citizens to buy health insurance, nor to coerce business's to purchase it for its employee's!

I am not sure if most of the liberals rating this book a 1 star have ever even read the constitution. The federal government is getting way too powerful, and its starting to scare me! Liberals, get this into your heads... THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!!! It will not take care of you, when you need someone the most they will abandon you, or force you to wait in an endless like for another form that in the end will get you nowhere, except maybe more dependent upon the government.

This book clearly shows how Obama is a nice, well meaning person, but a man with an agenda. An agenda to GROW the federal goverment. Who wants more government? What have they every really done for you? If your a cronic welfare abuser- you may be completely numb to the value of hard work and sacrifice, perhaps your drug has become the Federal government... when you wake up from your apathetic coma realize they are doing nothing but holding you down!

Great work Ken and Ken! Cant wait for the next book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing for constitutional scholars, May 23, 2010
The authors make a strong argument for those who are seeking information about the incredible, subversive activities in which our government is involved. For those who study the constitution, it's a nice addition to the library, and is well-researched and formatted. As a professional journalist for the past 30 years, I find the book to be exceptionally well-written.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME READ! Trolls, please stop rating tampering!!!, April 30, 2010
I thought this was a very well written and researched book that painted a clear and understandable picture of the president's malevolence toward the Constitution. I really appreciated the appendix that broke down each issue and forecasted its future prospects. Definitely a good resource to reference as the president continues to systematically rewrite and/or destroy the Constitution.

Also, I have READ the book. The trolls who have not read this book, but tamper ratings simply because a book does not reflect their political ideology, need to get a life. You're probably the same people who called the "Obama Police" when the Whitehouse requested that anyone who spreads "misinformation" be reported and recorded. The sad thing is your collective drivel to discredit this book, if anything, only lends credibility to one of the arguments made in the book. READ the book. You'll know what I'm talking about.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Blueprint: Obama's Plan to Subvert the Constitution and Build an Imperial Presidency, July 1, 2010
This book is extremely well written by the authors. Thankfully, they not only share what is happening at the National level, but ways to stop things that are being put into play, from actually happening. It gave me hope that things can be changed, but also opened my eyes to the motives behind the decisions and actions that are being taken to change our country into something we won't recognize or like.

I highly recommend that you add this to your reading list. Be informed and aware. There is time to get involved and change things.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Blueprint...The truth about oba-mao, May 19, 2010
Amazon Customer (Palos Verdes, CA) - See all my reviews
The Manchurian President by Aaron Klein is another GREAT book about how truly dangerous oba-mao is to this country. He realizes he is only a one term wonder so he is determined to rush through as many socialist / marxist programs as he possibly can. No wonder the idiot libs hate this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sourced, Footnoted, Fascinating & Will REALLY Hack Off Liberals, April 24, 2010
Just 100 pages or so in and I can't put it down. The authors lay down a foundational bed of law upon which Obama is leaving mud prints and mucking up a perfectly good constitutional republic. They are clearly not supporters but just when I think they are about to go off the rails into the weeds of shameless unfairness, they cut back. Let me be clear: I am convinced this man is a domestic enemy to the constitution, but I do not believe he is evil. I don't doubt he's a loving father & husband, very charming, etc.. but I believe him to be engaged in a tactical, purposeful, bloodless coup. (My twitter stream is [...] ) This book is the most focused & comprehensive accounting of his *actions* that support my opinion. R-E-C-O-M-M-E-N-D-E-D

5.0 out of 5 stars Why is it Progressives can't handle the truth, so they name call, May 5, 2010
Great Book, so good, I borrowed it and now I have to own it. I will pass to friends and family, those who do not have their heads buried in the sand as our Country is being destroyed.

Libs, please stop the name calling, it only makes you look jealous and childish. Are you???

God Bless our Troops and God Bless those in the Tea Party movement who are using their Constitutional rights and God given rights to protest peacefully, and yes they are peaceful meetings, however if you listen to the media they will tell you the protests in Arizona are peacefully and Tea Party Americans are horrible terrible ppl who start riots.

It's so funny how things are right in front of your eyes and yet you can't see it. Either you really do believe the lies or you don't care or maybe you are with those who want to see America Destroyed...what else can it be. I pray that it's just ignorance of what's going on and not down right hate of America.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book - Well Referenced, May 8, 2010
nannasc "nannasc" (South Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
This is a great read! Don't see how anyone with any intelligence can say this book is not true! It was well researched and documented. It is not the only book out there that has the same conclusions. Just a shame that the majority of our new media stations are so heavily hooked on the Obama "Kool-aid" not to have checked out the truth about him!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, March 6, 2011
R. Corman (Berkeley, CA) - See all my reviews
May be a little out there but then again the president is pretty radical too.

This book will make you think twice before voting for him again.

4.0 out of 5 stars The BluePrint Obamas Plan, November 23, 2010
Well written by two Lawyers. Informative. Well researched. Gives hope for our adverse situation in Washington with iformation on how we can get out of Unconstitutional legislation.

$22.95 $2.73