Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

Size: One Size|Color: Brown|Change

on October 23, 2013
This was quite easily the single best purchase in the history of mankind. It matched my hair color 100% perfectly. I wore this to a "white trash bash" and was the most popular person there. I got laid so many times that night I lost count after 3 dozen. In true white trash fashion I got black out drunk and managed to lose it. This is my second order. I plan on wearing it everyday for the rest of my life.

You will not be disappointed.
0Comment|109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 24, 2014
I put this thing on and immediately Jackyl started playing out of nowhere, a guy walking by chucked me a Coors Light, and some permed brunettes in American flag bikinis started dancing around me.
on April 11, 2014
I bought this headband mullet on a lark and I am thrilled that I did!

I wore this on a blind date with a girl I had my eye on for a while. We went on a romantic walk... she didn't know it at the time but screamed in joy when she saw me. She was so overtaken by the sexiness this headband exuded that she had to tell me to keep it away from her. She was kind enough to send me a thank you note for our date in the form of a restraining order. She was even kind enough to have it delivered by a guy dressed as a cop to ensure I knew how much she cared. Doris, if you are reading this, I don't blame you for fawning over this headband and I understand your love of a mullet. I promise I will let my hair grow back in when they release me.
on July 28, 2013
I have dark brown hair, and I bought this because it seemed like it would match my hair color pretty well. Turns out it seemed to match so well that it was a little creepy. The synthetic "hair" is a little shiny, but that doesn't really seem to matter. I will definitely get more uses out of this.
on August 27, 2013
The Hair in the wig is shorter than the last mullet wig I purchased, But that almost makes it look more realistic.

You can't go wrong with this mullet wig.
on May 22, 2014
Well, I've never been able to grow a mullet myself... sensitive subject. But with this bad boy, I'm marchin all over town with my new love locks.

- America
on March 25, 2014
This mullet headband is the single best purchase I've ever made. The biggest problem I keep having, is finding myself in certain situations where I need to be wearing it, and forgot it at home. The thing screams America, and everything that is great about our country.
on December 7, 2013
Not sure if this is the most ridiculous or amazing use of $10 I've spent. The hair is kinda cheap and cheesy but does the trick. The fake hair hasn't matted or gotten gross yet after months of use and abuse.
on June 9, 2014
this is great. i put this sucker on every weekend when i crack open my first beer. i have met these guys at several trade shows also, they are a cool group of people with a great sense of humor. these are the types of companies i like to see succeed.
on November 10, 2013
good quality item. it is a medium to dark brown hair color and was pretty thick with a wave to it. it looked so funny on my husband. exactly what we were looking for. nice thick stretchy headband.