Tom & Jerry 3 Seasons 2011
1. Baby Butch Butch dresses as a baby and leaves himself on the doorstep as a means of gaining entry to the refrigerator but Jerry teams up with Tom to foil his plans.
2. Blue Cat Blues Jerry narrates the rough times Tom is going through as he loses his girlfriend to his rival Butch.
3. The Bodyguard Jerry uses a whistle given to him by a grateful bulldog to stop Tom from chasing him.
4. Heavenly Puss Tom needs Jerry to sign a paper as an apology to get into heaven after he gets squished by a piano or he will go to hell.
5. His Mouse Friday Lost at sea on a life raft, Tom washes ashore on a desserted island where he meets up with Jerry, posing as a cannibal.
6. Jerry's Cousin Jerry's cousin, Muscles Mouse, pays him a visit and helps out with his problems with Tom.
7. The Million Dollar Cat Tom will inherit a million dollars if he doesn't harm any living thing, including Jerry.
8. The Zoot Cat Tom gets a new suit to impress a girl cat after she doesn't accept Jerry as a gift.
9. Mouse in Manhattan Jerry decides to move out of the country, and into New York City. He writes a note for Tom, telling him about his departure. He arrives in the city to have bad luck everywhere.
10. A Mouse in the House Tom and Spike the bulldog compete to catch Jerry because the one who does capture the mouse will stay in the house while the other gets kicked outside.
11. Pecos Pest Jerry's Uncle Pecos keeps having his guitar strings snapped so Tom keeps losing his whiskers to replace them.
12. Tee For Two Tom uses Jerry as a tee at the golf course but soon after things start to go poorly for the cat.
13. Kitty Foiled Tom catches Jerry but the house canary saves the mouse and then Tom chases both of them.
14. Yankee Doodle Mouse Tom is attacking Jerry with everything that's in the house. He throws vases, paper airplanes, lamps, and anything he can get his hands on to get Jerry. Jerry retaliates by using a cheese grater, and using fireworks to fight Tom back with.
15. The Lonesome Mouse Jerry is bored and lonely after Tom gets booted from the house so he decides to get him back inside.
16. The Flying Sorceress Tom steals a witch's flying broom so he can scare the wits out of Jerry.
17. Johann Mouse A narrator tells the story of a Waltzing mouse named Johann (Jerry) lived in Vienna in Johann Strauss home. Tom try to catch the mouse each time he's dancing but a day in absence of Johann Strauss, Tom decided to learn to playing piano for catch him.
18. Tom and Jerry in the Hollywood Bowl Jerry wants to help Tom out as a conductor at the Hollywood Bowl but the cat is having none of it.
19. The Truce Hurts Tom, Jerry, and Spike sign a truce but things change quickly when a big steak is dropped by their house.
20. Touche, Pussy Cat! Jerry must train a young mouse to earn the title of mouseketeer despite the efforts of Tom to stop it.
Classic Tom and Jerry. My children who are 10 and 7 laugh out load at the antics of Tom and Jerry.Published 2 months ago by Lisa Harding
3 yr old son loves and so do I it would be safe view for all agesPublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer