5.0 out of 5 stars Could it have been any better?, March 31, 2009
Kerri T. "Shop when I Must" (Oxford, Mississippi United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Bones of Makaidos (Oracles of Fire) (Paperback)
No! This book is an outstanding book in an outstanding series. The Bones of Makaidos is a fitting end to the best series of books I have ever read! If you have read any of the books in the Dragons in our Midst or Oracles of Fire series this one is a MUST read. While I read I felt like I was in the story itself, crying with them, laughing with them, fighting with them. In the ultimate battle of good vs. evil I felt joy at surprise reunions and sadness over the loss of loved ones. In the end I was left with a happiness that can only come from experiencing God at work in this world of ours. The Bones of Makaidos provides a Happily-Ever-After ending that is like no other and will leave you, as the reader, longing for an adventure like this.

(Kerri's Daughter)
Rachel Tettleton (age 16)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of all!!!, March 18, 2009
This review is from: The Bones of Makaidos (Oracles of Fire) (Paperback)
This book is amazing. Words can't describe. I've cried more in this book than the other 7 put together - some were tears of sadness, but most have been tears of joy. Each time you read it it'll be just as powerful as the first time, if not more. It was really cool discovering what an oracle of fire really is, and why Bonnie's last name is Silver. All loose ends will be tied, and when you read the last page, you'll be left with a sense of satisfaction, a sense of peace that's hard to describe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Wait!, June 3, 2009
This review is from: The Bones of Makaidos (Oracles of Fire) (Paperback)
I had been waiting for this book for a long time, and I got it the day it came out. I read half of it in a day because it was so exciting! "The Bones of Makaidos" answeres questions from the previous books and wraps up the series. But I think it would be cool to see Bryan Davis write another series after this one! You will definitely not want to miss this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, May 3, 2014
It's so amazingly detailed!!! I love this book because of its Christianity and Godly bible verse to help you overcome. Bryan, you are amazing, even though you probably won't read this review. Get the book series it's worth every penny!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bones of Makaidos, April 1, 2014
This review is from: The Bones of Makaidos (Oracles of Fire) (Paperback)
This one might be a favorite, seeing all the characters come together and wrapping the series up in a perfect way. I would definitely recommend it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great way to "end" the series, March 18, 2014
This was a great way to tie all the books of the series together, leaves you hoping for another series to follow!

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it, January 4, 2014
This review is from: The Bones of Makaidos (Oracles of Fire) (Paperback)
Great Condition and our daughter loves it! Great series for young readers who like fantasy. We have the whole book series now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, December 7, 2013
This review is from: The Bones of Makaidos (Oracles of Fire) (Paperback)
Thank you for the book, it is a Christmas gift for my grandson. I look forward to him reading it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Christian Book!, October 5, 2013
Brian has done it again! Can't wait fir the next books! MUST BUY FOR DRAGON LOVERS! Very touching work of art.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Ending to the Perfect Series., August 12, 2013
This review is from: The Bones of Makaidos (Oracles of Fire) (Paperback)
The book was for sure THE BEST book in the series. I would stay awake until quite late at night, just so I could finish the chapter. Just one more chapter, I would tell myself. One became two then three and sometimes even more. Bryan Davis wrote it so well, it seemed I was there, in the book. I would weep alongside the characters and giggle at their jokes. I felt as if I had become part of the book, and in my heart, I was. The book taught me so much about life, love and longing. I've learned that no matter what, God will provide if you trust him. If you haven't read the series and are looking for something to read, then look no further. These are the books for you.
~Samy

The Bones of Makaidos (Oracles of Fire)
The Bones of Makaidos (Oracles of Fire) by Bryan Davis (Paperback - March 9, 2009)
$14.99 $10.75