5.0 out of 5 stars New meaning to Exodus, November 5, 2007
This review is from: The Book of Exodus (Hebrew Edition) (Hardcover)
We all know the story of Exodus. Now to see it interperted in these amazing skys gives new meaning to each chapter.The caligraphy in both english and hebrew superimpsed on the sky is amazing. This is truly a work of love and art by the creator of this book. We have bought several copies and given them as gifts to friends and associates.Everyone who has seen this book at our home wants their own copy

5.0 out of 5 stars The Book of Exodus (English, Hebrew and water color), November 22, 2007
This review is from: The Book of Exodus (Hebrew Edition) (Hardcover)
This is an amazing book. It far exceeded my expectations. I purchased it for the 6 year old daughter of a friend. The little girl is just beginning to read Hebrew. I know she will love the paintings and will eventually be able to read the text in both languages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exodus, December 17, 2007
Churchill (arlington, va, usa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Book of Exodus (Hebrew Edition) (Hardcover)
I first read a review of this coffee table book in New York Times and went on line to purchase it from Rizzoli. It was selling for list price of 40 plus dollars. I have purchased two from Amazon and given as gifts. The recipients were very pleased. It is a beautiful book depicting the story of Exodus, soft pastels for illustrations. Would highly recommend it for those interested in the old testament and this compelling rendition.

5.0 out of 5 stars MAGNIFICENT BBOK, December 11, 2007
PAN (Acworth, GA. USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Book of Exodus (Hebrew Edition) (Hardcover)
THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL BOOK AT A BARGAIN PRICE. THIS BOOK MAKES A WONDERFUL COFFEE TABLE BOOK OR A FANTASTIC GIFT. THE ARTWORK IS WONDERFUL AND I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, January 11, 2011
This review is from: The Book of Exodus (Hebrew Edition) (Hardcover)
This book is stunningly beautiful. It communicates a real love and respect for the text, and there is a story in the front about the respect for the text that inspired the artist. I love having this book in my home. Visitors have asked about it and it has been a good opportunity to explain that I love the book because it mirrors how I feel about scripture.

I don't know much about art, but I love the way that the artist integrated the text into each picture. There is also easy-to-read text on a white page opposite each picture for faster, easier reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amzing artwork!, February 3, 2010
This review is from: The Book of Exodus (Hebrew Edition) (Hardcover)
I was blown away by the art in this book, and how well Sam Fink captured the feeling of each chapter of the Scripture. I bought it as a gift, and wish I had bought one for myself as well.

The Book of Exodus (Hebrew Edition)
The Book of Exodus (Hebrew Edition) by Sam Fink (Hardcover - September 4, 2007)
$40.00 $34.78