Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Format: HardcoverChange

on January 14, 2014
My twelve year old daughter has been around firearms all her life, but not necessarily interested in them. Once she started to glance through her new book (she loves to read), all sorts of questions came up. We had a great conversation. The lack of five stars is only because she has not gone back to it yet... I will be taking the next move. I have enjoyed it myself. Well written, very informative. Much reccomended!
on January 25, 2015
I love this book! As a new gun owner, I am finding out so much more about the history, use, variety, etc., of weaponry. I highly recommend it also for anyone who wants a realistic view of shooting and gun ownership. The two most important aspects presented are safety and responsibility. Well worth reading.
on December 14, 2013
This book caught my eye as a gift for those young ladies who want more out of life than the "Barbie dream house." Well written and inspiring!
on January 28, 2014
My daughter was not brought up around firearms, I felt I owed this to her and her family, it is a wonderful educational tool.
on July 16, 2014
The first part of the book is all about the different types of guns and bullets which was extremely informative for a novice gun owner like me. I thoroughly enjoyed the chapters about gun safety and the women (and a few men) who have remarkable stories about their experiences as experts in competition, hunting, and safety. There's even a section on Trap Shooting in this book. I would highly recommend this book as it is probably the most comprehensive educational book on guns on the market.
on August 6, 2014
A Guy Here,-It Seems Pretty Good-But this NEEDS a Woman's review.
on October 13, 2014
Great book and long overdo reference for any girl 8 to 80.
on December 25, 2014
Women and girls are the largest growing demographic in the hunting and shooting sports, so it isn't surprising
that three white guys, driven by the profit motive, would exhibit the chutzpah to try to tell them how to be proficient.
Take a pass on this testosterone-laded tome and wait for the gals to write the definitive one for themselves.
11 comment2 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse