Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 8, 2008 9:17:12 PM PDT
Hi -

I'm one of co-authors of The Book of Lists: Horror. My name is Scott Bradley. Any questions or comments anyone might have, feel free to throw 'em my way! :-)

Cheers,

SB

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 22, 2008 12:08:20 AM PDT
Hi Scott. Looking forward to buying your book. I am directing horror videos and have been influenced by classic films. My top ten fright films are -1.Alien 2.The Innocents 3.Rosemary's Baby 4.The Japanese version of The Grudge 5.The animated version of The Tell Tale Heart narrated by James Mason 6.The TV movie Don't Be Afraid Of the Dark 7.A short film starring Orson Welles known as Orson Welles's Ghost Story 8 The animated Ichabod by Disney 9.The English Anthology Dead of Night 10.The TV movie A Cold Night's Death Are any of these on your list?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 23, 2008 9:45:26 AM PDT
Mary! That's a fantastic list, and - yes - some of them are definitely favorites of mine (THE INNOCENTS, ROSEMARY'S BABY, and ALIEN in particular). If that's your taste in Horror, you'll definitely dig this book! :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 19, 2009 11:07:57 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Aug 19, 2009 11:08:15 PM PDT]

Posted on Oct 29, 2009 11:50:16 AM PDT
compsciguy says:
Hi Scott. I love horror and I enjoy finding old obscure gems from decades past! Old horror is better than new horror, in my opinion.

Posted on Oct 29, 2009 12:45:48 PM PDT
I agree!!! :-)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Aug 8, 2008
Latest post:  Oct 29, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Book of Lists: Horror: An All-New Collection Featuring Stephen King, Eli Roth, Ray Bradbury, and More, with an Introduction by Gahan Wilson
The Book of Lists: Horror: An All-New Collection Featuring Stephen King, Eli Roth, Ray Bradbury, and More, with an Introduction by Gahan Wilson by Amy Wallace (Paperback - September 16, 2008)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (19)