Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Beyonce Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback

76%
24%

on January 15, 2007
The Brak Show was a wonderful, yet short-lived, show on Cartoon Network. Full of off-the-wall humour and a lot of randomness, it is a wonderful addition to any home collection. Admittedly, not everyone would find it amusing. However, if you love a sort of random and zany comedy, this is definately for you!
on April 2, 2014
tha Brak show is tha best duh!

amazon however is quite pathetic sending me busted ruined discs

vol. 2 discs came not in their slots just flopping around in tha box...so I took a look at them...scratched so bad It is amazing they could sell them at all

so then we popped in vol. 1 because it looked like it might be ok...still looked used...and half way though episode 1 it froze up trying ta read errors and what not

if a criminal is a criminal it is expected (a smaller shop trying to be sneaky selling used junk that doesn't work)
however if a cop acts like a criminal it is worse (rather pathetic amazon would do this...if they didn't I have no one else to blame because tha page says "sold and shipped by amazon")

I will say I have had no other problems with anything on amazon prime till this...this however makes me think some kinda blind robot monkey is loading up orders with how damaged these discs are...nasty pathetic to even try and get away with it
on September 9, 2013
... and the show wasn't cancelled. From the dramatic and suspenseful "Shadows of Heat" to the Broadway musical quality "Rap Contest", this set has something for everyone. So, you know, at least you got that going for you.
on November 16, 2013
An often very funny, absurdist take on the family sit-com. but in this case the lead is… well I guess
an adolescent cat-headed space alien? His father is a self-obsessed, vaguely insane, quietly
indolent diminutive Hispanic human, sort of Desi Arnez on acid (the funniest element of the show
to me), and his mother the same strange ‘thing’ that Brak is.

Not every joke works, but this is a very entertaining, surreal twist on every bad ‘Leave It To Beaver’
type family TV comedy. For me it takes a big leap between season 1, which was funny and weird
to seasons two and three where it attained almost Monty Python like levels of complete nonsensical,
hysterically funny strangeness. In tossing out any attempt to make sense, and allowing all the rules
go out the window, you end up with something you might have had if Dali and Bunuel had made a
cartoon together as teenagers. (Note, I seem to be in the minority, most people prefer the earlier,
lighter, less perverse version of the show).
on April 7, 2016
I have loved The Brak Show since way back when. I was totally stoked to find it on Amazon. Product arrived nicely packaged. Discs play great. I really love that one of the disc packages was a color by number scene. That was totally cool! Plenty of giggles, this will be watched again and again.
on April 9, 2013
pure stoopid awesomeness.....twisty plotlines and twistier laughs. you will like this show even though it probably rots your brain... dude..
on August 15, 2013
I actually give this 4 hams. My daughter really gets a kick out of these shows. The Mr. Tickles episode is her favorite.
on March 19, 2013
The Brak show ran on Adult Swim along side Sealab 2021 and I've owned the latter for quite awhile but recently picked up Brak because the cost came down. The Brak show is very unique as are all those shows and it still cracked me up. Season 1 is a bit better than 2 but all in all, a great fun animated show that pokes fun using the old Space Ghost cartoon nemesis (along with Zorak). HIlarious stuff!
on July 26, 2014
I used to watch "The Brak Show" on Sunday night, on Adult Swim. it was silly, and fun to watch established toon characters acting like they live in our neighborhood. it is a real kick.
on March 28, 2008
All episodes from the show that gets better the later it gets into the night. I was very pleased with this purchase.