Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on August 21, 2007
I bought this soundtrack after watching a deleted scene from the movie. The scene was John MIcheal Higgins and his SYmphony of Guys singing THe Rainbow Connection. If you had told me that one of my all time favorite songs would eventually be an acapella version of Rainbow Connection I would have thought you were nuts. I hate that sickly sweet sentimental song. I despise acapella mens' choirs. I generally dislike movie sountracks. Yet this is so well done I'm clamouring for more. If the Symphony of Guys ever go on tour, sign me up for first row seats. The Symphony of Guys' performance of Boogie Nights is brillant. Again not a great song, but a performance so great, you can't help but to rave about it.

Oh and the rest of the CD isn't bad either.
on November 15, 2014
I bought this CD for one of my favourite songs which I could not find anywhere: Who loves you baby by the great Telly Savalas, aka Kojack. The rest of the CD is ok too.
on May 9, 2015
Apparently does not include the big opening number from the movie ("You're My Best Friend" by Queen) or even other songs like "Owner Of A Lonely Heart" by Yes, which is why I wanted the CD to begin with. The rest of the song selection is okay but leaves you wondering what the songs' actual relationship to the film is.