Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 22, 2013
Just finished reading this - took under 2 hours which is a true benefit. I really liked the book, great information, easy and simple to read, follow, and comprehend. I would recommend this to anyone seriously interested in a new vision of eating, dieting, and healthy food. Only one drawback - the number of typos and incorrect word usage is huge and in some cases the incorrect words actually change the meaning of the sentence. For any OCD/grammar-nazis out there like me - get ready! Otherwise, very valuable.
on July 8, 2013
The book is filled with pitches and links to the author's other books. Seems like a vehicle to sell more, with some interesting information contained in between.
on July 29, 2013
I like the premise of the diet. It's something I can do, but I modified the calories on the fast day because I didn't feel well on the 500 allowed. I'm losing, but more slowly and that's OK with me. To some degree, I believe Ms. Jolan has jumped on the diet band wagon and does provide some scientific background probably from other sources, but ultimately her job is to sell diet books and other associated items and recommend holistic health food items. It seems she uses some of this stuff herself, but if she uses all of it and does all of it, I don't know when she finds time to write.
on May 28, 2013
I was so impressed with the simplicity of the diet and the authors style of relaying the information, that i read the whole book last night. we fasted today and ate the Thai chicken recipe for dinner this evening. It was delicious. I only wish that more recipes were included.
on August 4, 2013
suggestions for the 2 days of fasting should be given...simple rules to follow.... calorie guide for low cal ideas...less testimonials... more real ideas how to that work.
on September 14, 2013
I started the 5:2 diet a week before finding this Cheat Sheet book by Jennifer Jolan. I had not read the actual 5:2 diet book yet, mainly because I don't have the time, but I knew the basics to get started. This book, by Ms. Jolan, was such a great help and gave me some vital "cheats" in accelerating my weight loss! It reinforced my decision to stick to the "diet" and I'm looking forward to seeing the results! Thanks, Jennifer Jolan, for providing an easy, fast read that skips the chatter and cuts right to the chase! Once I started reading your book, I couldn't put it down!
on December 7, 2013
I have read a lot of books on IF at this point and this one was easy to read and was not filled with a bunch of information we don't need. I also have read enough now on this subject to know it really does benefit insulin levels and cellular aging. I also like the fact that this author debunks the word "diet" because if you approach eating with the mindset of going on and off than you have missed the point because to sustain lifelong results you have to find something you can do forever and I really believe this is it! I am excited!
on August 17, 2013
Lots of good commentary, thoughts and opinions. Its nice to hear other people struggle with their weight too. Now I just have to stick to the diet!
on September 7, 2013
This plan actually worked for me...It was easy to follow....no endless days of counting calories, carbs, etc., and feeling hungry all the time. It was easy to take two days a week and do a "mini-fast". Actually the first time I have tried a weight loss program and had good results. Lost 8 pounds in 6 weeks....still working on it as it seems to be both easy and effective !
on August 31, 2013
This book has all the right ideas, but I was honestly too hungry the first day of 25% fewer calories that I didn't try it again. I do intend to give it another go. On a different note, the way this book is written was a little hard to follow (grammar -wise) until I realized that I had to picture Jennifer sitting in my kitchen chatting with me. This took about 12 pages.