Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on January 5, 2012
I gave this book to a friend who was going through a painful divorce. She told me that she kept wishing for some kind of instruction manual for how to cope with the feelings and thoughts she had during this difficult time in her life and that The Breakup Bible was exactly what she needed. I read it myself and found it helped me talk to her about everything. I recommend this to anyone helping a friend through a painful break up or divorce, or for anyone going through it herself.
on January 4, 2012
This is exactly what I needed. The tools provided in this book to help recover from a horrible loss are what's missing from many books in this category. Nothing else I read was as helpful in recovery and moving on. I strongly recommend it to anyone suffering a relationship loss.
on May 10, 2012
The Break up Bible gave a dear friend hope and a road map to rebuilding her life after the end of a longstanding relationship. While her heart was crumbling to pieces Ms. Sussman's words of wisdom enabled her to take baby steps towards rebuilding her life and enter into a new and even better relationship. In fact, as she describes it..she has found her "Soulmate" Thank you Rachel Sussman. God Bless You!!!
on May 11, 2012
This is one of the most intelligent books I have read. It includes a step by step process to help you recover from a breakup. What I loved most about it is how introspective and thoughtful it is. Rachel Sussman offers very practical advice. It is a must read for anyone that has gone through a break up. I found the anecdotes very helpful.
on May 8, 2012
I feel so fortunate to have come upon Rachel Sussman's " The Break Up Bible" in searching for guidance with a recent break up. This book is a step-by-step guide to recovery and transformation after the demise of a romantic relationship. It is clearly written, well organized, insightful, compassionate and is my daily companion as I go through this painful process.
Having looked at other books on the market, I respectfully disagree with Jazzgirl's review and negative comparison with Susan Elliot's book. The Breaupk Bible is down to earth, totally common sensical, encouraging and optimistic. It's given me hope for my future and understanding of where I have been and where I am going.
Thank You, Rachel Sussman!
on May 10, 2012
I would recommend this book with 5 stars and no reservations! Rachel Sussman has done a fabulous job of not only describing and articulating the heartbreak of divorce but of how to proceed and move ahead afterwards. Men and women alike can benefit from Ms. Sussman's compassionate "Bible", and I certainly did. There are also many chapters which involve not only divorce but the universal subject of MOVING AHEAD, be it after a death, loss of job or the end of a close friendship. The author is profoundly empathetic yet tough so all types of people will relate to her ability to connect with her readers.
on May 11, 2012
Thinking straight after a 5 year relationship suddenly ends is impossible. Emotions are high and self esteem is very low. At first I just needed someone to tell me how to walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Eventually I needed to find a way to stop the self incrimination, the anger, the fear and the loneliness. I also needed to figure out how to get back on my feet and start looking at the other fish in the sea.
Rachel Sussman's book did all that . It was specific but compassionate, easy but not condescending. It is on my shelf, not for me, hopefully, but for any of my friends who go through this process and need some levelheaded advice.
on February 27, 2013
Knowledgeable author. I felt so much better after reading this book. I was especially relieved to read that all of my feelings and actions after my breakup were normal. She helps you get into your head to understand yourself (and your mate) and helps you learn to stop choosing the wrong person for you. It really helps you get over, understand, and move on.
on May 14, 2012
This book gets to the heart of the matter without a lot of background noise. It offers plenty of concrete suggestions. Highly recommended.
on May 13, 2012
This book is a must read for anyone in a relationship. The advise provided by Rachel Sussman is clear, concise, and helpful in helping women recognize their own self-worth. A breakup can be a devastating and destructive period in a woman's life. The Breakup Bible will take you through a step-by-step process toward regaining one's self-esteem and learning to move forward stronger than ever. I have given this book to several friends regardless of their marital status because the information applies to anyone who's been in a relationship or is currently in a relationship. Thank you for helping women identify and recognize their worth! I highly recommend The Breakup Bible as a self-help source of practical advise. It certainly helps you realize that you are not alone, and that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.