4.0 out of 5 stars A must for all new brides
I can't imagine why this book is out of print. It is the best turkey cookbook ever. It answers all possible questions about cooking your Thansgiving turkey from thawing the turkey to how long you can keep cooked turkey meat. It also has some great leftover recipes as well as recipes for all the new cuts of turkey out now. Try the turkey hash!!
Published on August 31, 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars review
a lot of good information and recipe but no pictures at all. This is an older version, newer version has good pictures but old version has more information.
Published 4 months ago by batboy

4.0 out of 5 stars A must for all new brides, August 31, 1999
By A Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars review, February 18, 2014
batboy (California) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars My Turkey Bible, October 4, 2013
This review is from: The Butterball Turkey Cookbook (Hardcover)
This is how you cook a turkey. Bought this years ago as a newlywed. It was a necessity, and the perfect way to cook a turkey. I bought two, so both my daughters will have one when they start their adult lives together.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, September 3, 2013
This review is from: The Butterball Turkey Cookbook (Hardcover)
I gave this book to my son-in-law for Christmas. He loved it, so I guess it is a good book. I know he has used it on several occasions. I would probably order it again for someone else.

The Butterball Turkey Cookbook
The Butterball Turkey Cookbook by Butterball Turkey Company (Hardcover - Nov. 1992)
Used & New from: $0.01