Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on November 2, 2013
I liked the attitude that you are not a victim. But he assumes you will work for another business and doesn't say much about starting your own.
on September 15, 2013
The author took on a great challenge to write such a book. However, his experience as a successful coach provided the foundation for a very good manual for accomplishing your dreams. As stated, you can be given all the information you need, but it comes down to you. It's your personal responsibility to do it. If you believe in yourself, you can! Good luck in your adventure.
on January 24, 2013
It's hard to complain about a book I got for free. This one is a great read and very interesting. I recommend it.
on December 28, 2012
This is a good book if you do not have a lot of experience looking for a job or need some fresh ideas to help you with your search. In addition to great tips, I found it to be motivational and well-written.
on December 20, 2012
Be sure to download this book before applying to your dream job. This book offers a ton of great tips to help you land the job and impress your new employers.
on December 20, 2012
Really great tips to help you get the job of your dreams. The section on resumes, cover letters and applications is really helpful because it teaches you exactly what you should put to make yourself stand out.
on December 12, 2012
I was recommend to read this book. I think Tony did a great job. I've seen so many horrible applicants with awful CVs, no confidence, etc. If you are looking for a job and you want to build your career this book is for you
on December 12, 2012
What I liked most about this particular book was that it requires you to assess your life, your goals, your ambitions. Not just a "read it and figure it out on your own" type of book at all! There are assessments and questions that you need to answer. Once you begin to answer these questions, you start to see yourself differently...and when you can do that, you open up the opportunity to truly have the career of your dreams and more.

But even beyond the "self-help" portion of the book, where you start to realize your own potential, start to pinpoint your goals and an action plane; there is help for you going forward from this point. The author doesn't leave you hanging. Moving forward in to successful approaches to apply for jobs, as well as common mistakes to avoid.

Included is help with letters to apply for jobs, resume guidance, reference letters, job searching, telephone skills, interview guidance and more. A full guide to help you truly know what you want, how that translates to your dream career and how to go about achieving it. Great book especially in a time when people are in need of a job, and may have an opportunity to redefine what they want/are looking for as they head out to the job search.
on December 9, 2012
I was laid off 3 years ago and have not been able to find work in my area. I bought this book mainly for ideas and was very impressed with the content. This is more then just a motivational book, it lays out a strategy for success no matter what job your looking for. One of the key things for me was the fact that this book made me look at things differently because I was no longer looking for work I was seeking a career. I am employed by the county hospital and I love what I do. I don't look at this as a job it's my life and I look forward to going to work every day. I have passed this book off to my friends and highly recommend it.