Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 25, 2006
This collection, by Caroline Myss, has been an awesome experience: one that has caused me to grow mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. I now experience peace and contentment in a greater abundance. I no longer operate in fear. I practice staying in the moment. I willingly face my shadow and am not afraid of the lessons to be learned because of my confrontation with my inner self. This series is one that I listen to over and over again, without becoming weary of the new found messages that I receive. I'm letting go of my expectations of myself, God and others. I'm grateful for this encounter
on January 28, 2008
This series helped me through one of the most difficult times of my life and is still doing so. It arrived at the perfect time, more than 10 days earlier than expected, just as I was in the last days of a traumatic relationship breakup. The Spiritual Power, Spiritual Practice CD set got me going, providing some guidance and insights that I could relate to my relationship issues, and also to physical health problems that I had developed. The 2nd CD of that set was absolutely brilliant, morning and evening meditations that included chakra clearing, personal inventory, gratitude and positive preparations for the day. These meditations are something special compared to others I have tried and liked.

Spiritual Madness was certainly an eye-opener, I had no idea what to expect but it described some of what I was going through, and have gone through in the past, and really helped me to cope and understand so much, especially getting through the darkest hours. Her insights into the reasons for loss of energy and power, and the importance of living in present time are so helpful. I also felt that this CD was the one that reminded me to have faith and really made me think about how many of my actions and attitude were examples of a lack of faith. Surrendering to God (whatever our version of God might be) is an amazingly liberating experience that did bring some surprise gifts and reminders to me at unexpected times.

Why People Don't Heal and How They Can continues the mystical journey, and by this time I knew I was well and truly on a learning path way beyond the one I had been on before. This CD is so much more than dealing with illness, it is about healing from and letting go of emotional pain that makes you sick, either physically or emotionally sick or both. All 3 CD's offer a way out of living a life as a victim, desolate and in pain, living in an illusion, sick to your stomach with fear, or walking around numb and unaware. They offer a spiritual and mystical path, encourage you to live in faith, give up the fear of the speed of positive change in your life, and ask you to consider acceptance of the purpose of your life no matter how simple that purpose might be at any given time.

Carolyn cleverly highlights the challenge we face in todays world where the discovery of self and what might be described as ego driven pursuits, including working in demanding employment, is being blended with a mystical journey that involves divesting oneself of "self", and which in the past was done in isolation from the world. Yet some of us are doing just this, and charting a whole new course. I found these CD's inspirational, although not flawless. On occasions when Carolyn gets on her high horse she can be arrogant and condescending, and in one brief section almost nasty. If I'd been in the live audience I may have felt compelled to speak out and suggest the energies being emitted were less than helpful. But who said she or anyone else had to be perfect? I simply thank God for her being in the world and offering her insights just when I needed them. I am listening to the whole set again and am going to continue the work with more Myss CD's and reading, and a spiritual mentor who has been a gift to me in my life. I recommend this CD set to anyone wishing to continue a healing and spiritual path beyond some initial personal growth work. It could help to have already read at least one of her books such as Anatomy of the Spirit or Sacred Contracts, or this may inspire you to go back and read them if you are just beginning.
on November 5, 2006
I just love these CD's. I was asked to purchase Spiritual Madness by a counselor, but when I found the three collection series, I decided to purchase all three. I listen to them non-stop and find I am applying so many of Caroline's practices into my daily living. Sometimes when I play them I wonder "I've never heard that before" even though I know I've listened to the CD's through and through. But you hear different things at different times and have to be patient with yourself. After just having a difficult time with illness, myself, these tapes helped me thorough the illness with peace and understanding that something was just working itself out in my body and I tried to work with the illness as opposed to fighting it. These tapes are invaluable to me.
on November 9, 2006
We used to have a few of these on cassette tapes, but some of them self-destructed, and those that survived can no longer be played in a car that lacks a cassette player. That makes these CDs invaluable - they can even be transferred into our ipod. This is a great collection of Caroline Myss's sane and fabulous thoughts. She is so sensible and soothing. We recommend it without reservation.
on March 31, 2009
I purchased this CD set some time ago. When I first got the CDs, I listened to them full-stop. Then I started to break it down, and only listen to segments over and over, until I "got" it. It has been such a healing experience. Caroline Myss is no-nonsense and cuts to the chase. She uses insight and wisdom that anyone can use to heal his/her self.
on April 16, 2000
Originaly I bought this audio set to use the daily meditations,however I find the other two tapes are the ones I use most often. Onthe meditation tape some of Carolines wording is too harsh for me and so the tape has been very helpful as a guide for me to create my own daily 'program'. I work at a job that allows me to listen to audio tapes (with earphones on) and I use Carolines tapes often. They give me broader insights into daily life and the wacky world of work. Two of Carolines (true) stories always inspire me. They are from the life of David C. Paladin, a man who went through a living hell and was forced to save himself in an amazing way. The other person had his everyday world crumble in one cataclysmic day and found his way into a life he couldn't have dreamed big enough to imagine! END
on August 13, 2014
Great quality and arrived quickly! Thanks!
on July 12, 2014
Pleasure
on February 17, 2015
ok
on June 29, 2008
It has been at least 6 years since I listened to anything from Myss. This was recommended by someone I respect and so, with some trepidation, I ordered it. After listening to just the first few segments, I realized that this is the same stuff she's been doing forever: lots of scare tactics, constant reassurance that none of us (with the clear exception of herself, of course) has any idea what it means to be close to God. We are all so stupid that we believe this will mean that we have some peace in our lives: not so..........being close to God means that we will have to give up everything we know; our spouses, our families, our jobs/careers. Her arrogance is second to none; even her tone of voice literally drips with condescension. I won't pass this on to someone else; I will do the ethical thing and throw it in the trash!