4.0 out of 5 stars Pictorial diary, January 21, 2008
Dean Turner (Melbourne, Vic. Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Cars of Overhaulin' with Chip Foose (Paperback)
I bought this book because I am a fan of the cars on the TV show and wanted to have a good look at them. Although I enjoy the pranks on the show, to me it's the cars that are the stars, therefore I was hoping that this book would enable me to have a better look at the before-and-after products. On the whole this book is successful in achieving that goal, with great photos of the build process of several cars from the first 3 series. My only gripe would be that most of the cars in the book are from the first series, which only means that the book doesn't give a broad coverage of cars from the three series.

Overall though I thoroughly enjoyed this book and have flicked through it many times just admiring the work involved on this great TV show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, December 28, 2012
Crystal (Saint Albans, VERMONT, United States) - See all my reviews
When I bought this I expected it to be a thin book but when I got it in the mail it was a rather thick book with tons of pictures of the awesome cars on the show. Its a great gift for any car enthusiast or even anyone who loves watching this show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Chip Foose, May 1, 2014
This review is from: The Cars of Overhaulin' with Chip Foose (Paperback)
I bought this book for my car crazy husband but I must admit that I love Overhaulin', too! There isn't many episodes that we have missed and it's nice to have the pictures of some of the work he has done. Chip Foose is a one of a kind. He's awesome! We'd both like to meet him and I'd give anything in the world to have him do my husband's car!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Chip Foose's best cars, August 31, 2013
This book is full of glossy color photos. They have *most* of the cars I liked best along with a quick synopsis of the build, the mark, and the episode. The only thing I had hoped for was good pictures of Chip Foose's art - there are just a couple small pictures of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, February 16, 2013
This review is from: The Cars of Overhaulin' with Chip Foose (Paperback)
I was very satisfied the product and the speed I received it I would do business with them again, I was very satisfied

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential book for Foose fans, June 1, 2012
R Fain "Rod Fain" (Huntington Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Cars of Overhaulin' with Chip Foose (Paperback)
This is a well written book that does provide both a behind the scenes look at the original OverHaulin series and the decisions that go into each build. While some of the stories I had not seen the episode for I still enjoyed reading the background on while that individual was chosen. The color pictures are great, just wish there could have been more. But this is still a good book. I hope they consider writing another on some of the other builds featured on the show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Overhaulin' Good, August 10, 2010
This review is from: The Cars of Overhaulin' with Chip Foose (Paperback)
Good read, reflects the story well. Follows the show well and it's fun to get the background of the stories. Excellent choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Overhaulin with Chip Foose, December 24, 2009
This review is from: The Cars of Overhaulin' with Chip Foose (Paperback)
This book is terrific and our
son loves it it came in a very
timely manner very happy with purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 19, 2014
Grandson will love it

5.0 out of 5 stars "Overhaulin'"...just what I wanted!, October 28, 2008
This review is from: The Cars of Overhaulin' with Chip Foose (Paperback)
This book is something my son-in-law has wanted. His wife couldn't find it in any of the nearby bookstores. So, we went on Amazon, and,( TA-DA!!! ), you had it. He loved it! I don't think he's put it down since we gave it to him. It's great to have a place where you know you can find what you're looking for. I believe...if Amazon doesn't have it, you just won't find it anywhere! Thanks for being there.-----Cheryl K. Engler

The Cars of Overhaulin' with Chip Foose
The Cars of Overhaulin' with Chip Foose by Dain Gingerelli (Paperback - May 15, 2007)
Used & New from: $20.00