|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
1) If there's a loving God, why does this pain-wracked world groan under so much suffering and evil?These are mighty tough questions, and Strobel fields them well. Rather than write a weighty dissertation about the merits of faith, he brings us along on his quest as we meet leaders in the Christian community, such as Peter Kreeft and William Lane Craig. We also encounter his everyday friends and acquaintances that serendipitously fill in the holes in each of the eight arguments against faith. The use of dialogue from personal interviews and a scene-by-scene active narrative makes this an easy and engaging read. However, easy does not mean breezy. This is a book of substance and merit, one that will help Christians defend their faith, especially during the hardest of times, when they have to defend their faith to themselves in moments of doubt. --Gail Hudson
2) If the miracles of God contradict science, then how can any rational person believe that they're true?
3) If God is morally pure, how can he sanction the slaughter of innocent children as the Old Testament says he did?
4) If God cares about the people he created, how could he consign so many of them to an eternity of torture in hell just because they didn't believe the right things about him?
5) If Jesus is the only way to heaven, then what about the millions of people who have never heard of him?
6) If God really created the universe, why does the evidence of science compel so many to conclude that the unguided process of evolution accounts for life?
7) If God is the ultimate overseer of the church, why has it been rife with hypocrisy and brutality throughout the ages?
8) If I'm still plagued by doubts, then is it still possible to be a Christian?
I'm Brittany, a junior in high school.
Lee Strobel effectively compiled numerous interviews alongside his own thoughts and opinions into a thoroughly convincing and... Read more
He answers every question one could possibly think of concerning what Scripture has to say about everything!Published 25 days ago by Dorothy Moritz
This is the companion volume to "The Case For Christ", also by Lee Strobel. The idea behind this book is a great concept-interviewing the top people in their fields to ask... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Tertullian
An honest search, from a "Devil's advocate" persective, fo trace and probe the claims of Jesus Christ...and those of others about him... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Nancy Rogers
Another great book by Lee Strobel. Mr. Strobel interviews the most famous Christian apologists and drills them with the toughest objections to Christianity. Read morePublished 1 month ago by M. Marku