Sex and the City 6 Seasons 1999
Amazon Instant Video
1. Take Me Out To the Ballgame In the Season Two premiere, Carrie gets past the break-up with Mr. Big by dating a 'new Yankee.' Meanwhile, Samantha expresses dissatisfaction with her boyfriend's lack of manhood and Charlotte's man has a problem with crotch adjustments.
2. The Awful Truth Carrie invites Mr. Big to her birthday party, Samantha must tell her boyfriend about his shortcomings, Charlotte gets a puppy, and Miranda musters up the courage to talk dirty with her lover.
3. The Freak Show Carrie dates numerous freaks before turning into one herself when she meets a nice guy. Meanwhile, Samantha goes on a date with a man who likes to be disciplined and Charlotte begins to realize that Mr. Pussy might be only good for one thing.
4. They Shoot Single People, Don't They? While Carrie begins to enjoy the single life, Miranda must fake an orgasm with a lover and Samantha gets 'taken in' by a club-owning jerk. Charlotte convinces herself to like a 'fix-it' actor friend.
5. Four Women and a Funeral Charlotte falls for a widower--whom she meets at a funeral. Meanwhile, Carrie mends some fences with Mr. Big, Samantha makes the mistake of trying to seduce a celebutante's husband, and Miranda has panic attacks after buying her own place.
6. The Cheating Curve Carrie officially gets back with Big, Charlotte is swept away by the Power Lesbian elite, Miranda finds herself competing with a boyfriend's porno films, and Samantha gets a 'lightning bolt' from her personal trainer.
7. The Chicken Dance Miranda's interior decorator and her friend from London fall in love at first sight and invite the girls to be part of their wedding...much to their dismay!
8. The Man, the Myth, the Viagra While Carrie and Big continue their new relationship, Samantha begins seeing a 72-year-old millionaire, and Miranda hooks up with a nice bartender.
9. Old Dogs, New Dicks Carrie tries to fix some of Big's annoying habits, Charlotte begins seeing an uncircumcised man, and Samantha bumps into an old boyfriend who is now a drag queen.
10. The Caste System Carrie and Big say 'I love you.' Meanwhile, Miranda breaks it off with the bartender, Samantha dates a rich guy with a duplicitous servant, and Charlotte gets caught in the fast lane with hot-shot movie star.
11. Evolution Carrie tries (unsuccessfully) to leave some feminine items behind at Big's place. Meanwhile, Miranda discovers that she has a 'lazy' ovary, Charlotte has questions about her new boyfriend, and Samantha plots a revenge scheme against an ex.
12. La Douleur Exquise Big tells Carrie that he is moving to Paris for six months, Samantha introduces the girls to the hottest S&M restaurant in town, Charlotte's shoe fetish is counterbalanced, Miranda meets a guy who only enjoys sex when he is at risk of being caught.
13. Games People Play Carrie meets another 'wrong' guy in her shrink's waiting room, Samantha dates a sports addict, Charlotte joins a bridge club in order to meet a nice guy, and Miranda plays 'peep show' with a man in the building across from her.
14. The F**k Buddy (Essentials) Carrie makes a date with her 'buddy.' Meanwhile, Samantha enjoys the action of a couple next door.
15. Shortcomings Carrie dates a short-story writer...and his family. Miranda begins dating a divorced father while Samantha sleeps with Charlotte's brother.
16. Was It Good for You? Carrie questions dating an alcoholic man, Charlotte is troubled when her latest lover falls asleep during sex, and Samantha's gay friends make an intriguing request.
17. Twenty-Something Girls vs. Thirty-Something Women Carrie and the girls get a share in the Hamptons...where they deal with age disparities: Charlotte gets crabs from a younger guy and Carrie finds that Mr. Big is dating a 26-year-old girl.
18. Ex and the City In the Season Two finale of this hit comedy series, Big reveals to Carrie that he and 26-year-old Natasha are engaged. Meanwhile, Miranda and Steve get back together and Samantha gets involved with Mr. Too Big.
|Starring||Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall|
|Supporting actors||Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon, Chris Noth, David Eigenberg, Sam Ball, Brian Van Holt, Harry Bouvy, Pamela Gray, Philipp Karner, James McCauley, Jina Oh|
|Executive Producer||Jenny Bicks|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Throughout the show, you see different sides of each of these women, which makes them seem more like REAL people.
This show is a great one to watch in a group, especially with a bunch of girl-friends who can relate to all the situations presented and just laugh their heads off!
Stylish packaging and menus, good organization of the episodes, and crystal clear picture and sound round out this very entertaining DVD package.
Continues to be a great series with lots of fun and great character developmentPublished 19 days ago by Mary J
Love the show and the characters. Series is much better than any of the movies. Great entertainment, definitely a "chick flick".Published 2 months ago by Lesley11
I did not have cable when this was out so I was going to buy each season to catch up.
Season 3 is as far as I got. Now I have cable and I have probabyl seen them all by now!
I had to follow up with the second movie as I was a die hard Sex and the City fan. I have the first movie so I definitely had to get the second movie as well.Published 4 months ago by Melanie