5.0 out of 5 stars My third Sak. (in different colors)
I have a hard time walking and use a cane. Trying to hang onto a purse is difficult. I tried the Sak last summer and loved it so much, I now have three.
Highly recommend them and they are very affordable.
Published 21 months ago by Bonnie J. Jotblad

3.0 out of 5 stars A handy dandy sack.
Have been using this bag everyday for the past several months. It can carry all my needs for a day, even a bottle of water. It's much lighter than my old bag which was putting a strain on my shoulder and thus was looking to purchase something that could distribute more weight across the body. The interior pockets are highly usable as well.

I've only had a few...
Published on July 16, 2012 by Amber

3.0 out of 5 stars A handy dandy sack., July 16, 2012

I've only had a few issues with this bag however, such as one day when I went to unzip the smaller outer compartment, my nail got stuck in it for quite a bit. To free myself I had to pretty much rip it off my nail or else it wasn't going to budge which left quite a good channel in the nail itself. It didn't break it, no, but it still freaked me out.

But other than that I haven't had any other issues with this particular product. It's good, no doubt about that. Just be careful when unzipping it if you have long nails as I have.

5.0 out of 5 stars My third Sak. (in different colors), December 4, 2012
Highly recommend them and they are very affordable.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite casual summer bag!, September 17, 2013
This bag is perfect for summer because it's so neutral that it goes with everything and it's a great size. Basically, it'll hold all of your essentials and you might even be able to fit a larger sunglass case, some sunscreen, a small book, or something like that. I got a lot of use out of this over the summer - it was the purse I reached for the most, no matter what I was wearing. Overall, I'm very pleased with the quality of this purse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Dress Up & Travel Bag, March 27, 2014
I love this cross body for summer. I had one before but lost it in a hotel. I was in a rush at the time and forgot to check all the drawers. This is a very nice bag to use when dressing up in evening clothes away from home. You can fit your passport inside and quite a bit of make up etc. if you wear silver or platinum jewelry you will love the silver tone zipper pulls. Now that I have a new one, I'm all set for summer vacation.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought, April 21, 2013
It is design well but this purse is a lot smaller than I thought. I barely squeeze in my wallet and checkbook. The color and the peace sign makes it unique but if you have a lot of stuff to carry, don't buy it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought, December 27, 2012
Very good quality. Shipping was very fast. The purse is a lot smaller than I thought it would be. Can only fit my wallet and my phone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 27, 2012
I love this. This great for summer time.
Cheaper then buying it at Macy's.
It's a great bag. It's a great bag but I don't if it will be available next year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, November 1, 2012
I needed a cross body bag that would hold my 7" tablet. This is a great deal, very high quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars sak bag, October 24, 2012
i love this attractive black crochet crossbody Sak bag. Compact and yet room for all my contents.Abd washable to boot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, August 14, 2012
M. Black (Merchantville, NJ) - See all my reviews
I had been looking for a long time for a soft fabric or crochet bag in real white. Most were print, or leather or plastic, or not pure white. Finally I found this bag on Amazon and I'm thrilled with it. I've only used it a couple of times so it's not dirty. Not sure how I should clean it when it does get dirty. Any suggestions?

Rate and Discover Movies