1. God.com Vincent Sheahan, the new Australian priest arrives and plays detective when an on-line confessional gets out of control.
2. Drink Frankie stops Vincent for drunk-driving.
3. The Cat & Daddy G Grainne's pet goat suddenly becomes indispensable after meeting Avril's horse, The Cat.
4. Spirit Proof The ghost of an old highwayman returns to haunt the village when Dooley appropriates some ancient fishing rights originally granted to the pub. Meanwhile, Kathleen causes havoc as she learns to drive.
5. Paul Dooley Sleeps with the Fishes When Avril's ex husband arrives in town, Vincent fights to provide her some solace.
6. In a Jam Competiton leads to tensions before the parish fete whilst something appears to be bothering Siobhan.
7. Getting Better All the Time Vincent needs a leap of faith if he is to be true to his best friend. The arrival of a faith-healer and a truculent Father Mac only adds to his problems.
8. Smoke Signals As Fitzgerald's closes, it could be the start of a beautiful friendship for Vincent and Father Mac.
|Starring||Niall Toibin, Owen Roe|
|Supporting actors||Marion O'Dwyer, Frankie McCafferty, Joe Savino, Gary Whelan, Deirdre Donnelly, Aine Ni Mhuiri, Catherine Cusack, Ciaran Owens, Katie Cullen, Mick Lally, Paul Ronan, Robert Taylor, Susannah Doyle, Bosco Hogan, Robert O'Mahoney, Macdara Ó Fatharta, Donal O'Kelly, Denis Conway|
|Producers||Sophie Balhetchet, Robert Cooper, Conor Harrington, Alan Moloney, David Shanks|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I have watched all the seasons and was sad that it had ended there. The changes of priests was a nice twist to the show. Read morePublished 4 hours ago by Kiki Gamble
Good store, good acting. the show has gone through a number of character changes over the seasons without missing a beat.Published 4 days ago by 2upn12play
I was disappointed with the ending of Ballykissangel. Anti-climatic and unsatisfying.Published 19 days ago by Lynn Head
This was a great series. It should have continued. I enjoyed the characters and recognized them in people I have known and do know.Published 19 days ago by EJR
Excellent story about life and a small village . Season 1 through 4 was excellent . Heartwarming and thought provoking .Published 20 days ago by Robert Reagan
I thought that the characters that were in the the first four series were more interesting than the characters in the last two series.Published 25 days ago by slim