1. God.com Vincent Sheahan, the new Australian priest arrives and plays detective when an on-line confessional gets out of control.
2. Drink Frankie stops Vincent for drunk-driving.
3. The Cat & Daddy G Grainne's pet goat suddenly becomes indispensable after meeting Avril's horse, The Cat.
4. Spirit Proof The ghost of an old highwayman returns to haunt the village when Dooley appropriates some ancient fishing rights originally granted to the pub. Meanwhile, Kathleen causes havoc as she learns to drive.
5. Paul Dooley Sleeps with the Fishes When Avril's ex husband arrives in town, Vincent fights to provide her some solace.
6. In a Jam Competiton leads to tensions before the parish fete whilst something appears to be bothering Siobhan.
7. Getting Better All the Time Vincent needs a leap of faith if he is to be true to his best friend. The arrival of a faith-healer and a truculent Father Mac only adds to his problems.
8. Smoke Signals As Fitzgerald's closes, it could be the start of a beautiful friendship for Vincent and Father Mac.
|Starring||Niall Toibin, Owen Roe|
|Supporting actors||Marion O'Dwyer, Frankie McCafferty, Joe Savino, Gary Whelan, Deirdre Donnelly, Aine Ni Mhuiri, Catherine Cusack, Ciaran Owens, Katie Cullen, Mick Lally, Paul Ronan, Robert Taylor, Susannah Doyle, Bosco Hogan, Robert O'Mahoney, Macdara Ó Fatharta, Donal O'Kelly, Denis Conway|
|Producers||Sophie Balhetchet, Robert Cooper, Conor Harrington, Alan Moloney, David Shanks|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The program is OK and I like the new priest however most all of the original cast is no longer on and it has changed the show greatly. No longer one of my favorites/Published 3 days ago by Mickey Vogt
Adequate stories, but lacked the fire of the first series. Somewhat predictablePublished 3 days ago by L. McClure
Excellent series, despite he curate turnover. The final season ends rather abruptly, but on a good note and a stopping point (where it could easily be started up again.)Published 3 days ago by Robert J. Blake
The first 5 seasons were great. This final season 6 was disjointed, silly, and had no continuity with previous episodes. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Don Smith
I loved this series, the innocence and charm of the stories and characters were very intertaining.Published 4 days ago by Janice
First four seasons were superb, but went downhill after that, especially last season in series.Published 4 days ago by Ray Moore
All the main original story line characters were gone in this last season. I think it was a good idea to bring it to a end.Published 4 days ago by shdwmakr