1. God.com Vincent Sheahan, the new Australian priest arrives and plays detective when an on-line confessional gets out of control.
2. Drink Frankie stops Vincent for drunk-driving.
3. The Cat & Daddy G Grainne's pet goat suddenly becomes indispensable after meeting Avril's horse, The Cat.
4. Spirit Proof The ghost of an old highwayman returns to haunt the village when Dooley appropriates some ancient fishing rights originally granted to the pub. Meanwhile, Kathleen causes havoc as she learns to drive.
5. Paul Dooley Sleeps with the Fishes When Avril's ex husband arrives in town, Vincent fights to provide her some solace.
6. In a Jam Competiton leads to tensions before the parish fete whilst something appears to be bothering Siobhan.
7. Getting Better All the Time Vincent needs a leap of faith if he is to be true to his best friend. The arrival of a faith-healer and a truculent Father Mac only adds to his problems.
8. Smoke Signals As Fitzgerald's closes, it could be the start of a beautiful friendship for Vincent and Father Mac.
|Starring||Niall Toibin, Owen Roe|
|Supporting actors||Marion O'Dwyer, Frankie McCafferty, Joe Savino, Gary Whelan, Deirdre Donnelly, Aine Ni Mhuiri, Catherine Cusack, Ciaran Owens, Katie Cullen, Mick Lally, Paul Ronan, Robert Taylor, Susannah Doyle, Bosco Hogan, Robert O'Mahoney, Macdara Ó Fatharta, Donal O'Kelly, Denis Conway|
|Producers||Sophie Balhetchet, Robert Cooper, Conor Harrington, Alan Moloney, David Shanks|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
So season 6 was not nearly as good as the first 5 seasons, which were excellent.
This wasn't badly done, but many of the characters have become cliches, and most of those that held my interest in earlier seasons are gone.
Character development is great, story lines are well done, and most of the characters are likable and believable.
I enjoyed the previous season very much, but this is the "jumped the shark" season. Most of the best characters are gone and the scripts seem written for the sake of going... Read morePublished 2 days ago by S. McNamara
A delightful light series, funny and engrossing. Watch one and you are hooked. Lots of entertainment, looking for another series.like this.Published 3 days ago by Judith C. Poitis
I watched all the seasons but it was disappointing to see major characters repeatedly being written out of the story.Published 4 days ago by Bones1953
The cast and the story line are great as were all the seasons. I would have preferred some communication from Padraig and Orla in the season following their leaving. Read morePublished 5 days ago by #Jim Roberson
Wated the whole series from 1 - 6, and this is the weakest of the series. Seasons 1-5 have the original cst of characters, albiet as the seasons move one so do some of the... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Windhound