Black Cat 1 Season 2006
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Solitary Cat When a dirty politician lands a price on his head, Sven jumps at the chance to turn a quick buck. But as he's working to secure the target, his vision reveals an assassination that will cost him the job.
2. The Hesitant Cat Sven meets a damsel in distress with a tale of family woe - and a stack of cash. Meanwhile, on the city rooftops, another young sweeper by the name of Saya has decided to take in the stray Black Cat.
3. The Cat in the Dark Sven learns that Eve is actually the world's foremost bio-weapon, an engineered killing machine bearing the guise of sweet youth. Even as Sven vows to save the girl, Black Cat resolves to kill her.
4. The Grinning Cat Sven and the Black Cat share a target - Eve - but their intentions are very different. As the sweeper and the assassin make their moves, the young weapon attacks.
5. The Departing Cat Sven lays low and keeps both Eve and Rinslet by his side. Meanwhile, when Train Heartnet informs Chronos that he's no longer one of their "Numbers," Creed is sent out to retrieve the stray.
6. The Cat Under Fire Train and Sephiria's struggle is interrupted by a Taoist, a survivor of the magic-wielding race which Chronos thought eliminated. He seeks to forcefully recruit the Black Cat for Creed's purposes.
7. The Wounded Cat With the Black Cat and Eve at odds, Sven is forced to play the peacemaker. But when Chronos tracks the young bio-weapon down, it's Black Cat who comes to her rescue.
8. The Sweeping Cat Life on the run ain't cheap, forcing the trio to take every bounty that comes their way. Meanwhile Rinslet is approached by one of the Chronos Numbers, who want to know more about the Taoists.
9. The Charming Cat Still in pursuit of the mysterious pair of traveling Taoists, Sven's team goes after a bounty from the sweeper's past. Meanwhile, Train gains the annoyingly undying affection of a Taoist after rescuing her.
10. The Cat Unleashed Having learned of Creed's survival, the Black Cat's wrath is reawakened. Sven and the others head to the meeting place of the World Summit, where the Apostles of the Star have planned a celebration.
11. The False Cat There's a copycat on the loose, posing as the infamous Chronos Number XIII! And while the imposter's not up to much more than chasing tail, he's attracted the lethal attention of those after the real McCoy.
12. The Fighting Cat As the Numbers take on the Taoists, Black Cat strikes at Creed. But the mad revolutionary seems determined to sacrifice his own life in order to reawaken the assassin locked inside Train.
13. The Love Cat While Creed seems to be losing his grip on sanity, his hold over the Apostles of the Star hasn't slipped one bit. Meanwhile, Train tries to shake off Kyoko's overenthusiastic affections.
14. The Kitty Cat The Tao-tainted bullet has turned the cat back into a kitten! While the girls are thrilled to have a younger brother of their own, memories of a painful past stir within Train.
15. The Distant Cat Creed seeks out media attention to reveal the existence of Chronos. Meanwhile, Sephiria seeks out Train to untangle the riddle of his desertion, but becomes the unwitting prey of a defector of a far darker nature.
16. The Cat and the Lizard Sven sends the group out on an pet rescue mission. As Eve finds herself commiserating with the lost "lizard," Sven checks out the Sweeper's Alliance.
17. The Napping Cat Having learned of Creed's whereabouts, Black Cat has once again left the others behind. As his friends scramble to catch up in his wake, Train struggles to wake up.
18. The Cat Deploys Seeking a fusion of the Tao Chi power and nanotechnology, Creed volunteers his body in the hopes of creating the ultimate weapon.
19. The Sprinting Cat The Sweeper's Alliance plays decoy after witnessing the destructive power of the Apostles' newest weapons. But they arrive late to the party, after the Numbers have already started to play.
20. The Cat's Showdown The battle rages on two separate fronts, both driven by madness. Train races to take on Creed at Sephiria's side, as Sven and Eve seek to save one long dead but far from forgotten.
21. The Lost Cat The Sweeper's Alliance returns to a world celebrating their newfound freedom from terror. Unbeknownst to them all, the threat still looms large, perhaps larger than ever before.
22. The Cat Bares Claws With Eve at the mercy of Mason and the Zero Numbers, their plan for "world peace" has been set into motion. Having heard of their plight, Rinslet rushes out with her new discovery - Eve's creator.
23. The Cat's Paradise Accompanied by the Sweeper's Alliance and the remaining Chronos, Numbers Train and Sven head out into the desert to face Eden. Stragglers in the sand are revealed to be lost Apostles, and a plan begins to take shape.
24. The Carefree Cat Eve continues to be lured deeper into Eden, and even those watching from afar cannot escape harm's way. Meanwhile, Train, Sven, and their loyal allies finally succeed in penetrating the Doctor's lair.
|Starring||Jamie Marchi, Russell Wait|
|Executive Producer||Tyler Walker|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I've always loved Black Cat. The anime gives a bit of a preview for the manga, as well as trying to batch together its contents. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Denise
In a world that is just slightly different from our own, he's one of Chronos' Numbers, an elite assassin who's known for the XIII branded on his chest. Read morePublished on July 27, 2008 by E. A Solinas
I enoyed whole series. Train Heartnet can kick butt and take names. Loved the soundtrack. When Train decides to go his on way all bets are off. Read morePublished on October 23, 2007 by O.J.