- Paperback: 186 pages
- Publisher: Tempest Book Shop; 20th anniversary ed edition (March 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0963248448
- ISBN-13: 978-0963248442
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,097,188 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Centered Skier
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
I have read that book again and again. I never get tired of it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really a different way of looking at skiing....and life. Cannot wait for next season to start to try it out.Published 9 months ago by MATTHEW J MALLEN
This sensational book combining the philosophies of Tai Chi and the Art of Skiing is a must for any skier who wants to learn to ski smart and maximize their potential.Published 21 months ago by Bec