Published 1 month ago by J. Munyon

1.0 out of 5 stars TRASH
THE MOVIE IS NOT WORTH THE FILM IT WAS PUT ON, A REAL PIECE OF GARBAGE.
Published 1 month ago by John J. Benedetto Jr.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1970's skin flick. 40 years ago, boys in high school LOVED this film., August 14, 2014
This review is from: The Chambermaids (DVD)
I'm not an avid outdoors type sportsman when it comes to hunting, fishing, or trapping; but I like it better when I get a beaver that still has a pelt on it. This grindhouse flick is hokey, amateurish, and old school 1970's smut -- but it delivers what you buy a DVD like this for. When I walk into a submarine sandwich shop I expect to be able to get a submarine sandwich and wouldn't buy a car from a submarine sandwich shop. I find it amusing and yet odd when people buy films like this and expect great story lines and exceptional acting performances. This DVD gives you what you bought a 1970's sex cinema film to get. Adult entertainment without all the perverted kinky sideways stuff that spoils the effect by throwing in shock factor or repulsive fetishes unthinkable outside of fringe experimentation. This is the good stuff, like it should be served up, for patrons hoping to relieve daily stress and disappointments by the release and escape of fantasy love making. When a guy says he almost used up a box of tissues watching a film it means something contrastingly different than when a woman says she almost used up a box of tissues watching a film.

1.0 out of 5 stars TRASH, July 29, 2014
This review is from: The Chambermaids (DVD)
THE MOVIE IS NOT WORTH THE FILM IT WAS PUT ON, A REAL PIECE OF GARBAGE.

The Chambermaids
The Chambermaids by Uncredited (DVD - 2014)
$24.95 $22.46