Published 25 days ago by Eileen L. Gonzales

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for the one who's searching for great pics...
Since I practice the techniques of the old masters, I was searching for a book with some valuable references to paint. I was very deceived.
Almost all the pictures are little and black and white. Only a few of them can be painted. So, for sure I will read it but it will not fulfill the actual needs that I have.
Published on June 29, 2008 by Martine Vallee

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for the one who's searching for great pics..., June 29, 2008
This review is from: The Changing Face of Childhood: British Children's Portraits and Their Influence in Europe (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS BOOK HAS MANY BEAUTIFUL PAINTINGS OF CHILDREN BY THE MASTERS ... IN COLOR!, July 26, 2014
In fact, this is the MOST EXCEPTIONAL ART BOOK I've ever seen, out of hundreds. This is my second copy because it contains SO MANY BEAUTIFUL PAINTINGS IN COLOR. The paintings included are the most wonderful examples of paintings of children by many of the masters. I was THRILLED to find it is still available. It is certainly the best book on this subject ... without question.

Used & New from: $38.95