5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaters and The Cheated
The Cheating Curve by Paula T. Renfroe is an entertaining and extremely frank look at cheating within marriage. The novel also tells the story from the perspective of both men and women and allows the reader to make his or her own decision about how they view what is occurring.

Aminah Anderson has been married to `Fame' Anderson since she graduated from...
Published on March 31, 2010 by Angelia Menchan

3.0 out of 5 stars The Book was cool
The book was cool, however, I didnt like how Aminah's relationship was with her best friends husband Shawn. It was ok for her husband to cheat and she except it but she told Shawn he didnt have to forgive Lang for how he treated her. I now Lang was not right, however, he could have left without doing all that. Other than that the book was pretty good.
Published on December 6, 2010 by The Truth

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaters and The Cheated, March 31, 2010
This review is from: The Cheating Curve (Paperback)

Aminah Anderson has been married to `Fame' Anderson since she graduated from college. He owns a music production company and she is a stay-at-home mom. In their early thirties they have all that money could buy, however, Fame allows women to provide sexual favors for him. He does not consider it as cheating and Aminah has looked the other way for years. But, a series of radio references about her husband is causing her to rethink her position. Will she continue to live the way she has or will she decide she deserves better?
Langston `Lang' Rogers is Aminah's best friend of over 25 years and she tells her everything. Well, almost everything. She has not told Aminah that she is cheating on Sean, her husband of four years, and that she will probably never have the baby that Sean craves. Lang is convinced that Aminah would not understand and she is sure she can have her cake and eat it too. But can she and what will she do if her best friend does not support her?

Ms. Renfroe did a wonderful job of bringing us into the lives of Aminah and Lang and exposing us to the reasons that married people feel it is okay to cheat. I read through the book in one setting because I loved the voice of the author and the way she tackled a subject that has been written about many times. Nothing was tied up in a pretty little package and the reader was left to decide how they felt about the choices the characters made. The Cheating Curve was literary entertainment, pure and simple. I recommend it to all who love a page-turning, sometimes steamy contemporary novel.

The book was provided by the publisher for review purposes.

Angelia Menchan
APOOO BookClub

5.0 out of 5 stars Infidelity; do the rules change depending on who you are?, April 3, 2010
This review is from: The Cheating Curve (Paperback)
Best friends since elementary school; Aminah and Lang find themselves at a cross road of life. Aminah's value and ideas of infidelity differ so much from Langs. Aminah believes in "til death do us part", committment and monogamy. Meanwhile Lang believes she should have it all, the affair, her husband and her great career. The two agree to continue to love one another and leave the behavior. Outstanding storyline, fantastic research and knowledge on the issues of infidelity, marriage and monogamy.

Missy
Readers Paradise

To read my full review go to Urban Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent First Novel, June 15, 2010
This review is from: The Cheating Curve (Paperback)
I thoroughly enjoyed The Cheating Curve as it was well written and very entertaining. Throughout the novel, various characters depict the perils and/or the excitement of cheating as witnessed through the lives of two best friends, Lang and Aminah. I constantly found myself turning the page looking for what was next.

4.0 out of 5 stars was ok for me, May 22, 2010
This review is from: The Cheating Curve (Paperback)
The cheating curve was a good read but was ok for me, was just no page turner for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Story!, April 4, 2010
This review is from: The Cheating Curve (Paperback)
I loved this book by Paula Renfroe. Those burning questions about the "why's" and "how's" of infidelity were all answered in an unbiased way by this very talented female author. It revealed two-sides of cheating; cheating on a spouse and being cheated on, and how everyone handles their vows differently.
I loved the references to pop culture, restaurants, music, streets, landmarks. I live in NYC and was very familiar with the air Aminah and Lang breathed in every step of the way. For out-of-staters, this books descriptions would leave you longing for a visit!
Happy Read and Congratulations to the Author!

5.0 out of 5 stars Say no more..., December 20, 2013
I. Edwards (NEW YORK, NY, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Cheating Curve (Paperback)
Loved this book. Waiting on a sequel or maybe a movie. Know the author, she is fantastic at what she does.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book., August 19, 2013
This review is from: The Cheating Curve (Paperback)
once i started reading it, it kept my interest and was finished with it within a few days! great book!

5.0 out of 5 stars hmmmmm what to say, August 11, 2013
I luved this book it was wonderful read. The characters had me going. With Ameniah I don't think I could have done what she did. I like knowing I'm the only one, that gives me security. Once she took a stance for herself I was very proud for her. It shows that she cared enough for herself to do something to stop the train wreck she was on. Now about Langston, that one really had her priorities in the wrong place. Dante came off as a demanding nodody that thought that by playing as if he were this thuggish man who could get whoever, it would make him more appealing. I just thought he should've been upfront with her and see where it got him, but thats what men do. They feed their own ego. Sean was every woman's dream. He was attentive, passionate, sensual and luving. Langston took that for granted and never thought that if she would only tell him her needs he would have given it to her. When u luv someone the way he luved her u do things u wouldn't normally do. Now that could work for the good of things or the bad of things. Its like Al Green said "something that'll make u do wrong make u do right". In the end I guess everyone did what they felt was best. I personally would have like to Sean and Ameniah get together cuz I think they would've luved and appreciated each other the way ur supposed to, but it was a great read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best read ever!, June 26, 2012
This review is from: The Cheating Curve (Paperback)
This is one of the best books I've read in a while. It was well written and very realistic. The author did a good job pulling the story together and captivating the reader.

4.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD READ, April 9, 2011
This review is from: The Cheating Curve (Paperback)
I enjoyed the Cheating Curve. It was a very interesting read and well written. However, it was sort of irriating the way the author had to name brand everything-even down to the water. That got on my nerves, but other than that, I have nothing negative to say about this book. I would highly recommend it.

ARRAY(0x9f0fcedc)

The Cheating Curve
The Cheating Curve by Paula T. Renfroe (Paperback - April 1, 2010)
Used & New from: $0.01