Revolution 2 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot In this epic adventure, a family struggles in an American landscape of empty cities, militias and freedom fighters, where every piece of technology has blacked out forever.
2. Chained Heat In order to rescue Danny, Miles knows that he and the gang will need help. Thus, the search begins for Nora (DANIELLA ALONSO), a rebel fighter battling against the Militia.
3. No Quarter On the run from the Militia, Nora leads Miles and Charlie back to the rebel camp. Meanwhile, Aaron and Maggie search for Grace; and Danny stands up to one of Capt. Neville's men.
4. The Plague Dogs After Charlie and Nora rescue Miles from the Militia, they set off to meet Aaron and Maggie. Tracking Miles and Charlie at every turn is Nate.
5. Soul Train As the gang nears Neville and his men, their hopes of finding Danny grow until a shocking discovery threatens to impede their efforts.
6. Sex and Drugs In order to save Nora from her injury, Miles leads the gang to visit an old acquaintance for medical support, but they quickly find themselves in unfriendly territory.
7. The Children's Crusade When Charlie meets a boy who's suffered a plight similar to her own, she relates and longs to help him and his young friends... but first she must convince Miles.
8. Ties That Bind Nora must make a difficult choice between family and a promise. Meanwhile, one of the most ruthless members of the Militia is tracking Miles, Charlie and the gang.
9. Kashmir Miles leads Charlie and the gang to Monroe's lair in Independence Hall, but their efforts are impeded when they begin to encounter difficulty in separating fantasy from reality.
10. Nobody's Fault But Mine In the gang's quest to rescue Danny, the time has come for Miles and Monroe to meet face to face.
11. The Stand When a powered up Monroe begins attacking the rebel bases. Miles leads them out of danger. And a guilt-ridden Rachel tries to redeem herself with the rebels.
12. Ghosts A final act of heroism by one of their own saves the lives of Charlie and the gang, but the loss devastates everyone and they must carry on with heavy hearts but increased resolve.
13. The Song Remains The Same Captured by the rebels, Neville faces personal and professional jeopardy, while Rachel struggles to restore the power and her relationship with Charlie.
14. The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia Another betrayal pushes Monroe to the edge, while Rachel sets off on a dangerous quest to restore the power before Monroe triggers a nuclear device.
15. Home When the past catches up with Miles and Monroe in the form of a mutual heartthrob, all hell breaks loose. Aaron's life is turned upside down on the road with Rachel.
16. The Love Boat Miles remains wary as Neville claims to be fighting for the same cause; and the gang makes a daring river rescue, while Rachel and Aaron are captured by militia.
17. The Longest Day Romantic connections heat up between the rebels, while disastrous drone strikes threaten everyone. An assassination attempt on Monroe heightens his paranoia.
18. Clue A captive Nora is tortured and left for dead; Monroe is stalked by Rachel; while Miles is desperate to find a murderer among his core group.
19. Children of Men Rachel and Monroe battle with more than wits. Meanwhile, Miles, Charlie, Nora and Aaron get inside the Tower...but Neville and son Jason get shut out.
20. The Dark Tower In the first season finale, Miles and Monroe face-off, while the rebels infiltrate the Tower and the core group suffers another big loss.
|Genres||Science Fiction, Drama, Adventure, Action|
|Starring||Billy Burke, Tracy Spiridakos|
|Supporting actors||Giancarlo Esposito, Zak Orth, David Lyons, Daniella Alonso, Graham Rogers, JD Pardo, Tim Guinee, Elizabeth Mitchell, Maria Howell, Colin Ford, Josh Coxx, Conor O'Farrell, Colm Feore, Nadej k Bailey, Lucius Baston, Tyler Bertolone, Jason Davis, Keith Flippen|
|Producers||J.J. Abrams, Charles Beeson, Monica Breen, Bryan Burk, Anne Cofell Saunders, Jon Favreau, Geoff Garrett, Paul Grellong, Eric Kripke, Kathy Lingg, Noreen O'Toole, David Rambo, Philip Sgriccia, Athena Wickham, Robert M. Williams Jr.|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Excellent purchase, came super fast and was exactly as specified. Thank you!Published 6 days ago by Bob L.
why was this taken off television? is this about to hit home? we have a lot of weird stuff going on in our country right now. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Dillon
Very creative and attention grabbing story line. The potential of this particular scenario actually happening I don't think is realistic but at the same time I don't think it's too... Read morePublished 24 days ago by Successful.jones
No electricity for years and years, really somebody couldn't invent something to generate power/electricity-- there is a steam locomotivePublished 29 days ago by K. Vidis
Best show I've ever watched! Was never such a fan of a TV show till this came on the air in 2012. This is what got me into TV shows especially dystopian ones. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Tom
I watched the series from beginning to end, and was delighted with it. I enjoyed the story line and the science behind the story line was believable. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Darryl Mayotte