Ghost Whisperer 5 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Birthday Presence Melinda gives birth to a baby boy who also has the gift of seeing spirits. But one important difference between Melinda and her baby will have far-reaching consequences. At the same time, a ghost threatens Melinda's son.
2. See No Evil A chain email preys on the citizens of Grandview. If Melinda does not figure what's going on, the e-mail chain will continue to prey on people - and their worst fears.
3. Til Death Do Us Start Eli's father suffers a massive heart attack, triggering a tangled reunion with Eli's mother who has been dead almost ten years. She is unable to cross over as a result of a secret she took to her grave.
4. Do Over Melinda investigates a haunting at the hospital morgue involving the death of a surgeon who is reliving a failed surgery.
5. Cause For Alarm Melinda helps a patient of Eli's who thinks he's being watched by his sister's ghost. Meanwhile, Melinda and Jim are concerned when Aiden talks about his shiny friends that aren't ghosts but something else.
6. Head Over Heels The Headless Horseman from the Legend of Sleepy Hollow is haunting Melinda. When the legendary book mysteriously shows up at Aiden's school, Melinda becomes worried for Aiden's safety.
7. Devils Bargin Jim, surprised by his colleague's nonchalance to a paranormal encounter, suspects that he is involved in a med student's sudden disappearance. Meanwhile, Melinda senses trouble when Aiden continues to mention his fear of "the shadows."
8. Dead Listing Melinda is pulled into a murder mystery by a real estate power couple when a ghost leads her to his own corpse.
9. Lost In The Shadows When the ghost of a little girl who passed away from leukemia befriends Aiden and threatens Melinda to stay out of her way, Melinda worries for her son's safety.
10. Excessive Forces When the ghost of a high school boy accuses a Grandview cop of murdering him, Melinda is convinced that his death wasn't a mere skateboarding accident.
11. Dead Air When Ned discovers a ghost is haunting his work at the Grandview radio station, Melinda must help before the ghost seeks revenge over the airwaves.
12. Blessings in Disguise Melinda must discover the truth hidden within a new family before it threatens to not only tear apart the family, but also a young couple just falling in love.
13. Living Nightmare When Melinda discovers a family secret, madness grips the hospital and the town when a ghost who is making no sense haunts a patient who's making even less.
14. Dead To Me When Ned's Occult Anthropology professor is stalked by the ghost of a secret admirer, a Ouija board is used to try and solve the mystery but instead creates a new one that threatens a life.
15. Implosion A ghost who knows of a hidden munitions dump with unexploded bombs confides in Melinda that one of those bombs is missing and in the wrong hands, warning that someone will lose their life.
16. Old Sins Cast Long Shadows A routine estate sale lands Melinda in the center of dark forces battling for the soul of a little girl ("Cassidy") who's been trapped in a violently haunted house for years.
17. On Thin Ice When comic book artist Damon Weaver begins drawing his own run-ins with ghosts before they happen, it is up to Melinda and Avery to discover the secrets behind his art.
18. Dead Eye When a confused ghost dressed as a clown begins haunting Melinda's house, it's up to her and Eli to look for answers in the ghost's final case as a private investigator.
19. Lethal Combination When Aiden is put in danger, Melinda won't accept anything but the truth and sets out on a shocking investigation into the life of an angry murdered ghost.
20. Blood Money When a fun night out turns dangerous for three teens, Melinda investigates an unsolved kidnapping that may put her in more danger than she anticipated.
21. Dead Ringer When the ghost Melinda is trying to help suddenly turns up alive, she finds herself in the middle of a dangerous revenge plot and battling enemies she was unaware she had.
22. The Children's Parade Melinda's investigation of a poltergeist in the hospital leads to a showdown with supernatural forces terrorizing her and her son.
|Starring||Jennifer Love Hewitt, David Conrad|
|Supporting actors||Christoph Sanders, Jamie Kennedy, Camryn Manheim, David Clennon, Jack Donner, Zayne Emory, Freedom, Connor Gibbs, Nick Hodaly, Peter Holden, Asante Jones, Armen V. Kevorkian, Joey King, Sara Konecky, Rebecca McFarland, Tammy Townsend, Billy Unger, Tai Urban|
|Producers||Barbara Black, Joy Blake, Melissa Blake, Juanita F. Diana, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Armen V. Kevorkian, Laurie McCarthy, Kim Moses, Mark B. Perry, Jeannine Renshaw, Ian Sander, Stephanie Sengupta, P.K. Simonds, James Van Praagh, Joanie L. Woehler|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Season Five turns out to be the best season yet. Excellent writers and wonderful story lines. Season Five is definitely one to be treasured. We just loved it!Published 1 month ago by clayton ostergren
This set is highly recommended as a collector's item if you love the genre! The extras are captivating and the set was perfect in providing the family a full month of... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Retro-Warrior