Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Format: Paperback|Change

on March 3, 2010
I love this book, even though I have not made anything from it YET, I will be very soon!
This book is full of beautiful ideas for the the whole family to craft and make throughout the seasonal year. If you knit or sew a little as well it is even better, the instructions are simple and easy to follow. No need to buy any toys anymore, this book, as well as "Toymaking with Children", has everything you need for the first 8 to 9 years of a child's play life that you can make yourself.
I can only highly recommend it!
on September 7, 2015
I like this one almost as much as I like Festivals, Family and Food by Diana Carey - it's a very close second. The books are similar in style and composition. I own both and use both, although there is some overlap. This is very much my style of parenting/schooling so I'm happy to own both.
on March 3, 2008
I'm so glad I finally purchased this book. I've been borrowing it from our school library for years. This is a must for any parent of especially younger children who wants to know how to make simple beautiful items for their child. There are loads of ideas and items for each season all made from natural materials requiring not much else other than the desire to create!
on October 24, 2011
I wished there were some more Pictures and more colour... but the book is very interesting and usefull... very good for small Children but also fo bigger kids... My kids love it
on March 12, 2010
I love how many craft ideas are in here! I must learn how to knit now, but I can't wait to do these projects with my children.
on May 5, 2009
This book is simple, but chock full. There's no photographs to inspire, just lovely simple pen illustrations. Really back to basics type stuff, but so wonderful!
on January 18, 2016
Very few of the activities were appealing to me. There are much better kids crafts books out now.