‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Traditions That Honor Our Lord and Savior, October 24, 2012
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
"And she brought forth her firstborn Son, and wrapped Him in swaddling cloths, and laid Him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn." -- Luke 2:7 (NKJV)

If you are like me, you think about Jesus every day. But I start to think about Him as a baby around the time that October is ending.

I love to hear about how other Christians celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior. In this book, you'll find out a lot about how the Osteens have over the years, the traditions in Victoria Osteen's family, and a bit about Marcos Witt and his family.

I don't know how I missed this book earlier. The good news is that some dealers are offering new copies for under a dollar. This could make a wonderful small gift for people to want to celebrate the true spirit of Christmas.

May God bless you, your family, and all you do in the name of Jesus!

5.0 out of 5 stars Anything Joel is worth it, December 14, 2014
I LOVE Joel Osteen, and this book had me hooked. I purchased it for myself last year and read it and loved it. I bought them as gifts for my friends this year and I know they will love them. You can't go wrong with Joel, he is insperational and motivating to be a better person and to take things in stride. I watch, listen and read all things Joel and I know that you won't be disappointed. And for $4, what do you have to lose? You won't be sorry

5.0 out of 5 stars Got this for my Mom!, January 8, 2014
I haven't saw my Mom read it yet.But I am sure she will love it when she does read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book it is great to hear stories of how Joel was raised and his father preached., December 28, 2013
This review is from: The Christmas Spirit: Memories of Family, Friends, and Faith (Hardcover)
This book gives you the chance to read how someone else celebrates Christmas and how at the same time they teached their kids about the bible and God. I have really enjoyed reading it over the holiday season! A+++++Seller!!!! Everything was just as stated by the seller! Thanks Again!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the energy that he has., December 4, 2013
This is another one of Joel Osteen's books that I got. I love what he writes. Everything that he writes about makes sense. I am trying to put everything to practice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, February 27, 2013
Bella "Bella" (Jacksonville, Fl) - See all my reviews
This is a very uplifting spiritual read. I read this and all of the other books by Joel Osteen and his wife every morning to lift my spirits for the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas Stories, December 9, 2012
It's a great book to give as a gift to family an friends during the holiday season. Wonderful stories of Joel's childhood.

4.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting, and encouraging., March 4, 2012
This book read likesitting and listening to a friend recount their favorite memory, along with that unique positive Osteen encouragement of faith. The Christmas spirit is evident. Some stories left some reflective pondering. Others left little to ponder. Some this may disappoint, but I found it to be a good balance. Too many things to ponder leaves an emotional reflective overload. If you enjoy Joels uniques literary style and charm...you'll enjoy. Its depth is only as far as you are willing to dig in your memories and faith.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased Several for pre-Xmas Gifts, January 3, 2011
Yes, I am a big fan of Joel Osteen after hearing him one day, on TV. Everything Joel says, makes sense. I shared this book with several and heard back from all, but one. They loved the book and two ordered more for gift giving. My daughter placed this on her coffee table among the Holly and The Ivy. Made a lovely setting.

5.0 out of 5 stars holiday visions, January 27, 2011
this here book will be fully inspirational to me when it comes to the true meaning for the christmas season as it will continue to open my eyes and will help me to enhance my vision for this fact and even go as far as sharing of this vision of mine towards others to use it as another kind of tool as it already is.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Christmas Spirit: Memories of Family, Friends, and Faith
The Christmas Spirit: Memories of Family, Friends, and Faith by Joel Osteen (Hardcover - November 2, 2010)
$8.99 $8.89