- File Size: 185 KB
- Print Length: 31 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: July 10, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008K9E9Z0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,091,910 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #486 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Churches & Church Leadership > Church Institutions & Organizations
- #538 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Worship & Devotion > Rites & Ceremonies
- #1758 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Worship & Devotion > Rites & Ceremonies
The Church Choir: 10 Things Every Gospel Singer Must Know Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
He has set up and run businesses in Property, Music, Management, and Fashion industries. Many were very successful and others failed miserably. Through them all he has learnt tremendous lessons that make him a knowledgeable, instructive and experienced teacher!
Whilst at Portobello Business Centre in London (One of the leading Enterprise Centres in Europe), Boomy Tokan created and delivered Business Training Programs plus One to One advice to Start Up Business. He has also taught "The Business Planning" programme at City University London.
Over the past years he has helped raise thousands in small amounts for small businesses. His experience on writing business plans and his understanding of how to raise finance has been of great benefit for many people.
As a Business Seminar Speaker he continues to contribute to the lives of many people. Those who attend his courses say: "This facilitator knows what he is about and has a wide field of experience" Charles A "I realise that I can just get up and do it...." Ros S "Very insightful and encouraging" Precious O "Great workshop" Peter D "This workshop was very helpful" Lillian J and many more!
Boomy believes in giving back to the community and so he runs courses for Newham Business Start Up in London where he helps the underprivileged to access life transforming business information.
He has written over 100 articles for ezine.com and is a author of 3 books ("How to Write Your First Business Plan: With Outline and Templates Book"; "New Year's Resolutions: The Guide to Getting It Right"; "How to Raise Money for Your Business: The Ultimate Guide For Start Up Businesses") published on Amazon Kindle that have entered the top 100 of the Entrepreneurship and motivational categories. His books are simply loaded with useful information that is life changing.
His book on "How To Write Your First Business Plan" has received over twenty four 5 Star reviews with comments like:
" This is really a comprehensive guide to writing a business plan." Sandra
" The book reads very easily, and the examples provided allow for a quick understanding of what the author is writing about." Luke Glasscock
" It was detailed while still maintaining a comprehensible overview of the structure and what should be taken into account when writing your business plan. " Michael Matthews
E: firstname.lastname@example.org .
M: +44 7932394620
for any questions
Also Collect your FREE "Start Your Own Business In 30 Days" Guide at: http://startyourownbusinessacademy.com/free-bonus-download/
Top Customer Reviews
I however did love "Equipping the Church Choir for Ministry: A Resource for Church Music Leaders and Choir Members" which goes into much more theology , and worship history. Another that I might suggest instead would be Tozers " Whatever happened to worship". It is not antiquated , though in an older style English, it is a focus on worship as a whole and not just in song ministry.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this Book It open my eyes to a lot of thingsI look at themes a lot different nowPublished on November 27, 2013 by CALMAL BUFORD
This book is easy to read and the points are succinct, practical and truthful. As I read each point, I could recall people and situations where the 10 things would have come in... Read morePublished on July 17, 2012 by Kingdom Minded
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Churches & Church Leadership > Church Institutions & Organizations
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Worship & Devotion > Rites & Ceremonies
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Churches & Church Leadership > Church Institutions & Organizations
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Worship & Devotion > Rites & Ceremonies