Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Circle Maker Participant's Guide: Praying Circles Around Your Biggest Dreams and Greatest Fears
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 24, 2012
Zondervan provided me with this DVD set for the purchase of reviewing. I received no monetary compensation.
This DVD series is very interesting, enlightening and challenging.
Pastor Batterson outlines the process he chose to establish an outstanding ministry in Washington, D.C.
I learned about Honi the circle maker and found that intriguing to study.
The DVD comes with workbooks and I did not have one of those so I cannot answer the question as to how you would begin a group and make one another accountable.
Has potential to be a valuable resource to many.
on November 15, 2013
There really is no need to purchase this book. It's just a nice little journal-type thing for you to write your thoughts in, but you can write down any goals or whatever in a notebook. You don't need this book. Oftentimes it verbatim takes text right out of the original Circle Maker book. Just get the original novel and write notes down in a separate notebook. I regret buying this and found it terribly repetitive.
on December 8, 2013
Tremendous Study, you'll need the book to get the most out of it. I recommend the videos too! Our group is really enjoying this study. We broke it down to 2 weeks per lesson, making it an eight week study.
on April 28, 2014
My group has been doing the videos and we're sort of rebels and not following the particpant's guide at all... ok well really, we just don't have trouble figuring out what to discuss after watching the videos, so a list of questions is sort of pointless. But I do think it's got some great discussion questions to go over, even if you just go over it yourself.
on November 24, 2014
This book is an eye opener. Reading this book you begin to understand the power of the Holy Spirit in the clarity that he makes in the life of a believer. The author is very practical and clear in his writing, he is committed to the subject matter.
on November 2, 2013
Although this is an adjunct to the DVD, it is trite bubblegum Christianity. The basis of this is not based on biblical interpretation, but rather on a legend/story of a person who drew a circle around himself and prayed for rain. There is nothing magical about this and it resounds the name it and claim it mentality. The video series is all about how great his church is and how large it became as he walked around the DC area.

Although he might be successful in selling this book/series, it is bubblegum Christianity. There are a lot better books on prayer.
on May 5, 2012
This book will change your perspective on prayer. It will encourage you to believe God for miracles.
It will take your prayer life to another level.
on May 14, 2014
If you are studying THE CIRCLE MAKER in a small group, or even on your own, the questions and discussion thought starters in this book will help you apply the teachings and truths you learn to your everyday life.
on March 9, 2014
We did this as a bible study together at my church along with the book and DVD teachings. I found that really the point was made in the first chapter then he was just trying to build up our expectation to receive and believe for the same response from God in what you are believing for.
on January 7, 2014
This book was chosen by our church group to go thru this year. It's focus on prayer was appealing. But now that we are into it, the long chapters are repetitive and could do with some editing. We get the point, let's move on.