5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational.
Author Mark Batterson writes in Draw the Circle that the shortest pencil is longer than the longest memory. That saying motivated me to buy a prayer journal. I also bought one for each of the the Elders on our Board.

Published 16 months ago by Jeffrey E Ellis

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
I didn't realize it would just be blank pages with no lines or columns. I could have purchase a steno pad for a lot less.
Published 18 months ago by Earl M. Swigert, Jr.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, March 28, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars A regular journal, April 25, 2013
This review is from: The Circle Maker Prayer Journal (Leather Bound)
I could have used a regular journal, I thought it had some scriptures in it. The sheets are blank, but the book Circle Maker is awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational., May 11, 2013
Jeffrey E Ellis (Naperville, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Circle Maker Prayer Journal (Leather Bound)

The journal will become a diary of sorts, of God's faithfulness. It is exciting to think that the prayers we pray today are like "time capsules" (2012, Batterson) which we will open years form now and see how God has answered them. It is also a rich family treasure which the grandchildren may benefit from as they walk into the blessings and prayers prayed for them today.

The journal is leather bound and beautiful. Each page has a quote from Pastor Mark Batterson which is as inspirational as his two best selling books: CircleMaker and Draw the Circle.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, January 28, 2013
This review is from: The Circle Maker Prayer Journal (Leather Bound)
I love this book to write down my prayers that i am circling in my life. This gives me an opporutnity to see and look back at what I am praying for and to see what praers have been answered and what prayers will soon be answered

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Prayer Journal!, March 18, 2013
This review is from: The Circle Maker Prayer Journal (Leather Bound)
To start with, the prayer journal is a well made quality product that is made to be kept for a long time. The leather is supple and the embossed title and design are a great combination. The stitching is well done and I have no doubt it will last a long time. I have carried this in my bag every day to and from work and grad school and it shows no sign of wear. I have never journaled my prayers until now and it has made a difference in my prayer life.

5.0 out of 5 stars write it down, March 19, 2013
This review is from: The Circle Maker Prayer Journal (Leather Bound)
Journaling is a journey in life... it connects the past, it's therapeutic here and now, and it's a window to the dreams and goals of the future. This daily book and journal is a must for me, and the season I am in. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Journaling, November 29, 2013
This review is from: The Circle Maker Prayer Journal (Leather Bound)
Very nice binding. Handy, not too bulky, yet plenty of pages. It is easy to carry with your Bible or put in your purse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daily prayer, November 2, 2013
This review is from: The Circle Maker Prayer Journal (Leather Bound)
I am enjoying using the prayer journal. I feel prayer has become more intentional. The Circle Maker books suggests that this is helpful for seeing God working in our lives. I plan to go back and look at my prayers so that I will be more aware of God's presence in my life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Use it everyday, September 6, 2013
This review is from: The Circle Maker Prayer Journal (Leather Bound)
Nice size, easy to use and it has some strong encouraging phrases at the top of each page.
I like to write out my prayers and the phrases help you to remember God's promises while you are praying.

5.0 out of 5 stars is a wonderful jornal to have, August 9, 2013
This review is from: The Circle Maker Prayer Journal (Leather Bound)
good for writing all my thoughts down when im studying and good for keep notes to use during meetings. :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Circle Maker Prayer Journal
The Circle Maker Prayer Journal by Mark Batterson (Leather Bound - December 18, 2012)
$14.99 $12.37