Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Imitation Leather|Change

on March 28, 2013
I didn't realize it would just be blank pages with no lines or columns. I could have purchase a steno pad for a lot less.
on March 18, 2013
To start with, the prayer journal is a well made quality product that is made to be kept for a long time. The leather is supple and the embossed title and design are a great combination. The stitching is well done and I have no doubt it will last a long time. I have carried this in my bag every day to and from work and grad school and it shows no sign of wear. I have never journaled my prayers until now and it has made a difference in my prayer life.
on May 11, 2013
Author Mark Batterson writes in Draw the Circle that the shortest pencil is longer than the longest memory. That saying motivated me to buy a prayer journal. I also bought one for each of the the Elders on our Board.

The journal will become a diary of sorts, of God's faithfulness. It is exciting to think that the prayers we pray today are like "time capsules" (2012, Batterson) which we will open years form now and see how God has answered them. It is also a rich family treasure which the grandchildren may benefit from as they walk into the blessings and prayers prayed for them today.

The journal is leather bound and beautiful. Each page has a quote from Pastor Mark Batterson which is as inspirational as his two best selling books: CircleMaker and Draw the Circle.
on April 25, 2013
I could have used a regular journal, I thought it had some scriptures in it. The sheets are blank, but the book Circle Maker is awesome.
on January 28, 2013
I love this book to write down my prayers that i am circling in my life. This gives me an opporutnity to see and look back at what I am praying for and to see what praers have been answered and what prayers will soon be answered
on September 6, 2013
Nice size, easy to use and it has some strong encouraging phrases at the top of each page.
I like to write out my prayers and the phrases help you to remember God's promises while you are praying.
on March 19, 2013
Journaling is a journey in life... it connects the past, it's therapeutic here and now, and it's a window to the dreams and goals of the future. This daily book and journal is a must for me, and the season I am in. I love it.
on April 7, 2014
After having Mark in our church and reading the "Circle Maker" and "Draw the Circle" my prayer life has rocketed to statoshpere levels. For anyone interested to getting into a deeper prayer life THESE are the books to read. The books were bought directly at church the evening he was there and this is the prayer JOURNAL that goes along with it.
on September 7, 2015
"The shortest pencil is longer than the longest memory," minister and author Mark Batterson says in his introduction. As a writer who always believed in my ability to accurately recall detail, I now realize how shallow it often is. As I now record names and prayer requests in this journal, I am more disciplined in keeping my promises to pray for someone. And now I'm able to see the answers. Amazing Grace! Inspirational thoughts are printed on the journal pages, encouraging thought and additional notes. I have read his Introduction many times and always find it fascinating!
on November 2, 2013
I am enjoying using the prayer journal. I feel prayer has become more intentional. The Circle Maker books suggests that this is helpful for seeing God working in our lives. I plan to go back and look at my prayers so that I will be more aware of God's presence in my life.