Big Bang Theory 8 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Bad Fish Paradigm In the second season premiere, after her first date with Leonard goes awry, Penny finds an unwilling confidant in Leonard's anti-social roommate, Sheldon.
2. The Codpiece Topology When Leonard sees Penny with a handsome new guy (TRAVIS SCHULDT), he enters into a rebound relationship with Sheldon's nemesis, Leslie Winkle (series regular SARA GILBERT).
3. The Barbarian Sublimination Sheldon creates a monster when he introduces Penny to the world of online gaming. Especially when her addiction wreaks havoc on his life.
4. The Griffin Equivalency Newly famous because of an article in a magazine, Raj (series regular KUNAL NAYYAR) gets an inflated ego and makes a disastrous play for Leonard s longtime crush, Penny.
5. The Euclid Alternative Leonard and his friends stage an intervention to make Sheldon confront his longstanding fear of driving.
6. The Cooper-Nowitzki Theorem A young grad students attraction to Sheldon confuses everyone including Sheldon himself.
7. The Panty Pinata Polarization Sheldon and Penny engage in a battle of wills as Penny vows to get revenge on Sheldon when he bans her from the apartment for a series of petty infractions.
8. The Lizard-Spock Expansion Wolowitz (series regular SIMON HELBERG) thinks he's found the love of his life (guest star SARA RUE) until she meets Leonard.
9. The White Asparagus Triangulation Sheldon can barely contain his joy when Leonard starts dating a woman (SARA RUE) who meets Sheldon's exacting standards.
10. The Vartabedian Conundrum Leonard just can't say no. When his relationship with new girlfriend, Stephanie starts moving too fast, Leonard turns to Penny for advice.
11. The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis Leonards handsome colleague starts dating Penny. And Leonards friends are being tormented by Sheldon's obsession with gift-giving etiquette.
12. The Killer Robot Instability When Pennys comment about Wolowitzs love life sends him into a depressed stupor, his friends lose their most important teammate in an upcoming fighting robot competition.
13. The Friendship Algorithm Socially awkward Sheldon develops a scientific procedure for making friends.
14. The Financial Permeability Sheldon's "simple" solution to Penny's financial problem leads to a confrontation between Leonard and Penny's hulking ex-boyfriend, Kurt (guest star BRIAN PATRICK WADE).
15. The Maternal Capacitance A disastrous visit from Mrs. Hofstadter (special guest star CHRISTINE BARANSKI) brings Leonard and Penny closer together.
16. The Cushion Saturation A paintball game has surprising consequences for Leonard and his friends when it leads to a fight between Penny and Sheldon - and romance for Wolowitz and Leslie.
17. The Terminator Decoupling A train trip to San Francisco takes a major detour when Leonard, Sheldon, Wolowitz and Raj discover that beautiful sci-fi actress SUMMER GLAU ("Terminator") is onboard.
18. The Work Song Nanocluster Penny's home hair products business becomes a complete nightmare when a caffeine-addled Sheldon takes over.
19. The Dead Hooker Juxtaposition There's a new queen bee in the building! Penny develops a rivalry with a sexy female neighbor moves in to the building and threatens to become the "new Penny."
20. The Hofstadter Isotope While Stuart (guest star KEVIN SUSSMAN), a fellow comic book-loving pal of the guys, romances Penny, Leonard and Wolowitz venture out into the world of "Ladies' Night" at a local bar.
21. The Vegas Renormalization The boys go to Vegas, leaving Sheldon's locked out at home.
22. The Classified Materials Turbulence Penny makes a surprising revelation about Leonard on her second date with Stuart. And, Wolowitz enlists his friends' help when he discovers a design flaw in his NASA project.
23. The Monopolar Expedition In the second season finale, Leonard and Penny reconsider their feelings for one another, when Leonard and his friends decide to spend the summer working - at the North Pole.
|Starring||Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons|
|Supporting actors||Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Kevin Sussman, Robert Clotworthy, Travis Davis, Ian Scott Rudolph|
|Producers||Lee Aronsohn, Peter Chakos, Tim Doyle, Stephen Engel, Mona Garcea, David Goetsch, Eric Kaplan, Chuck Lorre, Steven Molaro, Faye Oshima Belyeu, Bill Prady, Mary T. Quigley, Richard Rosenstock, Mea Squires|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
We loved watching the episodes again.
You have to be nuts not to love the BIG BANG THEORY.... love love love this show there isn't an episode thats not funny and makes you laugh ... great writing ..
Very fast service, thanks for such a great product, it was perfect and will make a great Christmas present this season.
This is the best show, I love it! Even my 90 year old grandmother loves it!Published 23 hours ago by CG
I need humor at the end of a long day before going off to sleep. Big Bang Theory will do just that!Published 2 days ago by Kelly Crowell
I have enjoyed the Big Bang since the first show. You do need to start at the beginning to understand each of the characters. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
What great comedic acting and writing... laughed so hard almost every episode.Published 8 days ago by Doctor Who
In all honesty, I think the only show that's been better than this in relatively recent history, is The Sopranos. Read morePublished 9 days ago by SFO Bro