Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

Format: DVD|Change

on July 31, 2014
I buy a lot of DVDs and Blu-Rays. I love movies, I love this show, as well as the other MacFarlane-Shows, and I have the all !

DVD-R is a massive slap in the face of fans like me ! Maybe this ist a good solution for niche products for a few hundred people, like an old movie almost nobody remembers.

But I can not accept a current, succesful series on inferior media like this. Charging the full price for this... it's just smelly icing on a disgusting cake.

I will not buy any DVD-R, if they do not publish a proper DVD-/BluRay-Set, so be it - I will wait.
on February 3, 2015
I love The Cleveland Show. If the producers came up with more story lines for American Dad and Family Guy, how come more was not done for this show? I think it should have ran more than four seasons; or at least just put additional story lines on dvd. The interested people that liked the show would have bought the new dvds.
on April 14, 2016
The fourth and final installment of "The Cleveland Show". It is more or less like the other seasons but the episode where Holt buys all his friends cemetery plots and Donna and Cleveland falling into an open grave together is probably not a coincidence that this season was on the fence at the time.
on May 30, 2014
Great show imo. i love this show, and am very displeased with their cancellation ! cleveland, donna, rollo, cleveland jr.,roberta .. fedderline,tim the bear, and more, will be missed . this show is well worth the time spent watching, oras in my case, watching 3 or 4 times..lol watch it ! you wont be sorry.
on December 27, 2013
What people seem to be failing to realize is that if it weren't for these MOD releases we wouldn't be getting this on DVD at all. Despite how you feel about this season, the fact is that many like myself would be left high and dry with an incomplete collection if it weren't for these MOD releases. I for one would like to see more of this kind of practice from series that might not be a big seller on DVD, but still has an audience. King of the Hill is a prime example of a series that desperately needs to be completed in this fashion.
on January 3, 2014
omg I am soo happy you brought this to dvd. now please bring out the rest of the king of the hill seasons.
on January 10, 2014
First things first...... I'm am totally shocked! After the, let's-face-it, overwhelmingly negative reception of The Cleveland Show Season 3's DVD-R release. It seemed Season 4 being released would never happen..... Boy was I wrong.

Season 4's release concludes The Cleveland Shows run of dvd releases. Season 4 itself is a reasonably decent season with a variety of episodes that include: the good, the average and the dam right silly.

Again, like Season 3, its on DVD-R. To this I say...... fine. To those who moan at this DVD-R situation, I say DONT BUY THE DVD THEN!!! I think its great that this now cancelled show is still getting a dvd release. Thankyou FOX! Thankyou Cleveland Show fans!
on January 27, 2014
I brought for my wife for her first deployment. I found from my deployments that DVDs like this help to fill time and give you a small piece of home. On a boring day it will help you to pass time and give you a laugh.
on January 6, 2014
Funny and Great Show. It was a shame to see it get cancelled. I wish it had lasted for more seasons.
on April 12, 2015
I LOVE you this show. Anything that has Seth Macfarlane's name on it is a hit. The humor is current and not just slap-stick, but also gets the imagination going.