Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

• Customer Reviews

on December 4, 2008
This was too much fun. My husband and I made one right before he left for a year tour in Korea (he's US Military). If its not obvious dont do this on a carpet, do it in the kitchen if you dont have kids or in the bathroom if you do because it can be horribly messy. I dont think the two of us have ever laughed so much! Plus it helped him cope with the idea of being gone for a year knowing that even if it was a plastic part of him... a part of him was going to be with me.

I would totally recommend for any couple!
11 comment|185 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2013
Awesome product. We made one of these, went to Michael's, bought a piece of wood, and mounted it like a deer head.
22 comments|64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2011
This is the coolest thing i have ever tried. I wasnt going to get it because of the things I have heard, that it is messy, a waste of money, and that it never works on the first try. None of which is true. It isnt messy at all, the mold mixture turns into a slippery gelatin type stuff after you mix it and easily peels off of smooth surfaces. So you really should do this in the bathroom or kitchen. It looks like rotten milk actually....and smells a bit funky...The skin mixture to make the replica is a bit sticky but also comes off with soap and water.
The directions are very thorough so if you read them completely before you start you shouldnt have any problems.
Once done, the mold made an EXACT replica. Down to every small detail. I was amazed. I opted to leave the vibrator out of mine...I didnt want to take the chance of it touching the sides of my replica and messing it up. If there are any curves in the mold I would probly recommend leaving it out just in case....

The only thing that bad that I noticed is that it would be better to shave off any hair that might be in the way before you make the mold....my guy yelped when i tried to pull it off of him, also go gently because as my guy said "it felt like you are ripping my ___ off" LOL

Just to warn everyone though...if you are expecting this to be a "sexy" experience....you will be disappointed. I recommend going into this laughing and you will have more fun with it.
0Comment|91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 1, 2014
The best way to do this kit is to have everything ready ahead of time that you can. I heated the water and put the measured amount in a thermos, measured my man on another day (not right before you're doing the kit) and cut the tube down so that was ready to rock, cut open the bag of molding powder and had it right next to the bowl and spoon. Had an adult video cued up on the laptop in case my man needed some inspiration while I was mixing the powder.

Once all that was set up, I got down to getting my man ready, then I had him pop a ring on while I flew into action, clicking Play on the video and throwing the water and powder into the bowl. He barely had time to watch the video, because I whipped the mix up in about 15 seconds, which was all it took to get it to look like lumpy pancake batter (which is what it's supposed to look like). I poured it into the tube and we plunged his member into it, adjusting it slightly since it was touching the top a little, and waited the 2 minutes.

A few words about willy rings. Man, that sucker stays rock hard even when you want it to go down so you can pull it out of the mold. :) I said "Try thinking about kittens". Still, had to wait a good bit before he could remove the mold.

My advice to a guy doing this alone: Have everything ready, get yourself hard and put a nice tight ring on, and you will be fine for the short time it takes to mix the stuff up, pour in the tube, and shove your wiener inside. Don't over think it or stress about it. There is no need to stir it for an entire minute before pouring the mix into the mold.

Ours came out great, with good detail, and was so much fun to do. The resulting product is harder than expected, and a bit rough in texture, not soft and smooth like you would think it would be.

This is really fun for a couple to do together.
on September 18, 2014
Exactly as advertised. There are 2 main parts: casting the mold, then filling mold with silicone. The hardest *wink wink nudge nudge* part is casting the mold because you only get a couple minutes so you may have to get creative, hence why it's best to have a partner helping. Set the timer for 2 minutes, start mixing (make sure to use a bowl that will allow for pouring), start pouring by about 45 seconds left then insert with no less than 15. Like I said, limited window, but definitely not impossible. First try my wife and made a pretty much perfect cast. Let that sit for a few hours, empty out any water that may have built up, then fill w/ silicone. Of course, thoroughly read instructions first. Overall, pretty simple, and a lot of fun. Oh, and it is silicone, so firm, yet bouncy. Wife enjoys it. Well worth the money.
on February 13, 2016
According to the reviews, there is not enough time to mix the white powder, move it into the clear tube, and then have your partner enter the tube without it hardening. I mixed the white powder and the water inside the clear tube so i wouldn't have to mix it and then move it. This way I had enough time to enter my partner into the clear tube and allow a negative mold to be created. After I let it sit for 4 hrs and then I mixed the silicone and poured it into the clear tube. It came out great!
on July 7, 2015
My boyfriend and I got this after having read all the reviews, good and bad. We read the instructions several times before we started. If your man is curved at all, make sure ou get one for a curved penis. The setting powder to make the penis mold set really fast, hardened before we could stick him in there and it was super messy. If you do decide to get this, make sure you use a towel or cloth that you don't mind throwing away.
on February 15, 2008
This product is a very neat idea, in theory. I can't actually tell you much about the finished product since I never got it finished. The instructions seem very simple, and yet they never really explain in depth how the temperature of the water you use to mix the molding gel affects the amount of time you have before it sets up and is unusable. I wound up with a tube of molding gel that set up before it could mold anything and this occured in under 2 minutes! Better instructions (like using cooler water when mixing the molding compound) would definitely help this product.
on January 26, 2015
I was happy with the product outside of the first moldmaking attempt. The alginate powder set up way to fast and wasn't able to make the mold. Fortunately I went to a local arts/crafts/hobby store and was able to get more of said powder. Tip: when mixing alginate powder for the mold make sure to add a Lil extra water to extend working time .
on January 2, 2016
We had a lot of fun making it. Came out great. Was not super easy but is something we might do again in a different color.
review image