Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Format: Paperback|Change

on August 17, 2008
The title of this book did not lie, this really is the complete book of demonolatry. It doesn't take it for granted that the reader knows anything about demonolatry so it starts from the beginning with a definition of demons and demonolatry, walks you through the history and then plunges right into the good stuff - the meat and potatoes of demon worship. The practicality of the book was quite amazing; an example - the book has a ritual where it has the practitioner sprinkle sand at the cardinal points and mentions that if you have carpet in your ritual chamber that it would be best just to sprinkle the sand into a bowl set at those points. I love it when the author of magical tomes live in the real world!

The book ends with some lists of questions, that once you are able to answer them you will be well on your way to complete mastery of Demonolatry. What is best is that the book either includes, or tells you where to find, all the information you will ever need to know about Demonolatry.
VINE VOICEon February 1, 2013
In this book, the author presents the foundations of demonolatry and explains how the magical system/religion works as well as how to work with the demons. The book covers a variety of topics including holidays, funerals, weddings, and other rituals. I found this book useful as a reference guide, particularly if you want to work in the demonolatric tradition. Some lessons are also included which can be helpful for learning the practices involved. At the same time, this is a book, and while its useful as an introduction to demonolatry, practitioners who want to learn more about this tradition will need to find other demonolaters to work with. I do recommend reading this book. It will provide a firm foundation for learning about demonolatry.
on December 25, 2013
Anything religious is always open for interpretation, this book did open doors for me but I wanted them opened, I wanted to learn how to work and have a beneficial relationship with demons and a better understanding of how the universe works, This book is an absolutely great start to a path of understanding and foundation to work from, it's hard for me to give a general review on this, I guess if you're into this and it makes sense, than yes, you should get this book, absolutely:) If not, then something will find you eventually.
on January 23, 2013
I am privileged enough to own a copy of "The Complete Book of Demonolatry" by S. Connolly. In addition, I currently own five other books by this author. This particular book has opened my eyes in many ways to my ambition of becoming a Demonolater. This book is written in an expert, intelligent fashion by a Master Demonolatress. I found this book to be easy to read and comprehend, as the author has a superior writing ability. Initially, I was influenced by an acquaintance (named Napoleon F.) to give this book a poor review. After further contemplation and study, I have tried to correct my error here. At any rate, I almost felt as though S. Connolly was explaining this book to me over a cup of tea in her home, which I found to be a pleasant experience and writing technique. I have learned so much from this book and others by the same author. I am grateful to her for the knowledge she has imparted in her book. To my understanding, the author grew up in a family that was practicing Demonolators / Demonolatresses and so she has profound insight into this subject. This book also lays out the quite invaluable Richard Dukante Hierarchy of Demons, which was developed in the early 1960s. This book is an invaluable resource to anyone interested in the subject material. I have yet to read any book that is better on this subject and am doubtful one exists. I have great confidence in giving this book my highest recommendation! Many thanks to the author and my continued respect...
on August 8, 2011
This book is probably of much greater value to someone completely unfamiliar with the occult than to someone who has already studied it over the course of several years. In fact, I feel that such a person, wet behind the ears and probably coming to the occult out of opposition to organized religion or a general sense of rebelliousness against society is probably the perfect audience for this book.

If you've read the Kyballion or similar works, you can skim over the simplified description of Hermetics - and please cherish the mere seconds you save in doing so! - and if you've read Modern Demonolatry (available for 3 dollars) by the same author, you can probably do the same with much of this book. Though some demons are referred to in later sections - typically sections on ceremonies to them, the brief list-like format present in Modern Demonolatry is faithfully preserved, with no fleshing-out of description.

I was lured by the Tree of Life diagram, hoping to get a different perspective on the system. And well, technically I did get a different perspective. That perspective happened to be simplified, contradictory, and glossed over, however.

I'd like to point out that my perspective on this book may not be the best one. It's got a training program that isn't particularly inspiring to me but which may be helpful to some, and it's got lots of pre-made prayers and invocations for those who don't prefer extemporaneous work. The book does come with a fairly decent toolbox compared to many starter books out there, but compared to books in the same price range with training programs, like Newcomb's The New Hermetics: 21st Century Magick for Illumination and Power or Kelly's Apophis, the book seems rather vapid.

Basically, if you're looking for Babby's Big Scary First Occult Book (WITH DEMONS) then look no further. Otherwise, spend that money on something that will enhance your understanding of a topic, rather than give you a rather superficial gloss of it.

Oh yeah, and the editing was clearly done by a giraffe on Ambien.
on February 10, 2016
I spent a long time trying to find the best intro to this subject and this seemed like the best one. It feels very arbitrary and made-up. It's heavily padded with useless indices. I was concerned this book might be too "Fisher-Price," but the thing is, it's not basic, just vague. If you read through to the work book part, you will be shaking your head. The rituals are overly-complicated and nothing leading up gives you a solid grasp of what or why you might be doing that, if you feel inspired at all slogging through this waste of time.
on May 19, 2007
As an individual exploring the different occult philosophies and magic(k), this book was the most indepth and diverse book on such study/belief I has seen to date. Some of charpters include Introduction to Demonolatry, Demons, History, Hermetics, Holy days, Rites, Meditiation, Magick (inc. Sex & blood) as well as a bibliography and suggested reading after completing this work. Which in my opion will take quit a while to complete. Over all anyone who has and interest in Demonolatry, Sananism, Thesitic Santaism, Luciferianism, Goetic magick, and any other occult study I would very much recommend this book.
on February 7, 2016
An interesting read and any system of magical philosophy could have merit, depending on the user. Still, when any author uses unpublished sources as a primary reference you have to shake your head at the validity of it all.
on November 12, 2014
This book is a complete primer on the basics of Demonolatry. Included are basic rights, tools, hierarchies, tables, sigils, and more to get one started. The book is well organized and the information easily found and retrieved. It's a good handbook for the beginner practitioner, methodical and well laid out, clear and concise with no wishy-washy stuff. Practical knowledge laid down without arrogance, fluff, or fanfare. One to keep for the library.
on November 8, 2015
Packed full of useful information. Easy to follow along and understand. Pertinent to my practice. A must have and I refer to it and use it often. I highly recommend this book to all who walk a path with the Daemonic.