From the Back Cover
Fix and flip single-family houses for quick profitand long-term prosperity
The Complete Guide to Flipping Properties offers proven, straightforward guidance for anyone interested in flipping properties for quick profits. This comprehensive guide to flipping will help any real estate investor design a detailed plan for achieving their financial goals as quickly as possible. Steve Berges, creator of the value play strategy, shows you step by step how to flip properties and lock in profits. With in-depth explanations of every aspect of the art of flippingfrom finding properties and closing the deal, to repairing houses and reselling at the best pricethis book is the ultimate resource for novice investors and real estate pros alike.
The Complete Guide to Flipping Properties includes:
- Time-tested strategies for flipping
- Ten proven methods for locating great properties
- Property valuation methodsand which one is right for you
- Financial analysis and modeling techniques
- How to create value and maximize your profits
- Seven steps of successful negotiation
- How to close the deal
- Foolproof exit strategies for getting rid of properties
- How to assemble a winning team of professionals
- Three keys to maximizing your potential as a real estate investor
With tips on writing business plans, investing on credit or with OPM (other peoples money), and creative financing methods, The Complete Guide to Flipping Properties gives any investor the tools they need to build wealth safely and reliably.
About the Author
STEVE BERGES is a real estate investment professional with over twenty-five years experience in the industry. As Principal of Symphony Homes, Berges is an active investor specializing in single-family houses, multifamily apartment complexes, and the development and construction of single-family housing communities. He is also the author of The Complete Guide to Buying and Selling Apartment Buildings (Wiley). Steve Berges holds an MBA degree in finance and marketing from Rice University.