Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on September 30, 2011
I think this is a very good book for anyone considering exporing naturism (nude life-style) outside the confines of a curtained house. Would that the world were natural - many problems would just go away. Strongly recommend and only wish the libraries would carry such information.
on August 3, 2007
Nude in Public
This is a great 'first-timer's' look into something that many may find interesting. It is a great 'how to' or 'what if' examination into naturism and areas where it is acceptable as well as providing helpful internet links and contact information. The author takes the reader by the hand through everything addressing concerns for both male and female alike. Very helpful.
on September 12, 2010
A good book for any considering the naturist lifestyle. Nothing earth shattering, just straight forward information and most questions are answered.
on March 29, 2016
pretty good book on nudism, I liked the end of the book where real people give their pros and cons of their own nudist experiences, even though it is a short book it is a nice guide on nudism.. I would buy it again... thanks.
on June 3, 2015
I would read more from these authors (wife and husband). Much advice including how to approach your significant other about trying naturism with several options.
on December 19, 2012
Good for covering the locations of nude recreation sites in many places in the World, although not comprehensive nor complete.
on August 12, 2008
On my opion I would say,"This is a book of a rare subject not spoken of much at all",because many people have those immediate incorrect thoughts of nudism they've no idea of what the words,"NATURISM" and/or "NATURIST" are,"I believe reading this book would help a person both mental and physical."The individual would learn and become more understanding of this subject there is a vocabulary benefit in it and what I mean physical is, he or she might experience the relax and clothes freedom feelings and become a naturist."
on April 21, 2016
Great resource for the curious newcomer to this type of lifestyle. Very well written and organized. I will definitely be recommending to my friends .
on October 7, 2013
I enjoyed this tremendously. It is filled with little hints and helpful insight into nudism. I highly recommend this book.
on August 30, 2014
I don`t know about the word " complete " But it is a darn good try!!!!!