From the Back Cover
- Watch, listen, and learn as Grady Booch carefully describes key UML concepts with over 200 dynamic animated figures.
- Cyber Classroom includes a fully-searchable electronic version of the classic The Unified Modeling Language User Guide, the full text of the UML specification documents, PLUS a UML dictionary with over 600 hyperlinked terms!!
- Also includes a Video Introduction to the UML by Grady Booch, over 300 practice questions to test your knowledge, hyperlinking, full-text searching, and more!
BONUS: Second CD-ROM includes fully searchable electronic version of The Unified Modeling Language Reference Manual.
The world's most authoritative UML training CD-ROM!
Now you can learn UML from the original designers: Grady Booch, James Rumbaugh, and Ivar Jacobson! This training course includes the UML Multimedia Cyber Classroom CD-ROM, plus Rumbaugh/Jacobson/Booch's masterful The Unified Modeling Language Reference Manual.
UML Multimedia Cyber Classroom CD-ROM
- Over 300 practice questions to test your knowledge!
- 200+ multimedia UML diagrams animate every key UML concept.
- Expert insight straight from the original designers of UML! The world's best techniques for designing robust, enterprise-class applications!
- Find it fast! CD-ROM includes fully-searchable copy of The Unified Modeling Language User Guide
100% COMPREHENSIVE, 100% AUTHORITATIVE!
The Complete UML Training Course covers everything you need to know to become an expert UML modeler, including concepts, syntax, modeling techniques, and more:
- Modeling: Fundamental principles and rationale
- UML: Overview, conceptual model, architecture & development lifecycle
- Classes: Basic & Advanced
- Relationships: Basic & Advanced
- Common Mechanisms
- Diagrams, Class Diagrams, and Object Diagrams
- Interfaces, Types, & Roles
- Packages & Instances
- Interactions & Interaction Diagrams
- Use Cases & Use Case Diagrams
- Activity Diagrams
- Events & Signals
- State Machines
- Processes & Threads
- Time & Space
- Statechart Diagrams
- Architectural Modeling: Components, Deployment & Collaborations
- Patterns & Frameworks
- Systems & Models
- Hundreds of terms and concepts defined in detailby the object-oriented modeling experts who created them
- Large collection of 2-color UML diagrams, extensively annotated
- Expert insight into UML views designed to help you integrate UML's key constructs into a unified whole
- Detailed reference guides to the UML metamodel, notation, and standard extensions
Learn modeling hands onthen apply it to a series of increasingly complex, real-world problems! And your instructor is none other than Grady Booch, chief scientist at Rational Software Corporation and one of the original designers of the UML.
|Technical requirements: |
|Windows 95/98, Windows NT 4.x, Windows 2000 |
|Internet Explorer (Included) |
|20 MB disk space |
|32 MB RAM |
|CD-ROM drive |
|Sound card support |
About the Author
Grady Booch, James Rumbaugh
, and Ivar Jacobson
are the inventors of UML. All three are employed by Rational Software Corporation.