Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on February 1, 2016
I couldn't find the companion novel, the Unconscious Cook, and while looking I andlkkvvfknfl
on January 31, 2016
Some recipes are a bit complicated, but well worth it. Definitely not the cookbook to use if you are cooking on weeknights. The descriptions and techniques are flawless and made me a much better vegan chef.
on January 24, 2016
Great Quality!
on December 14, 2015
This was a gift for someone who was very excited to get it. Can't wait to try some recipes from it!
on November 17, 2015
Amazing work..I have been using it daily. Thank you for this book.
on October 8, 2015
It was a gift for my granddaughter. She and her mother have been making dinners from it and they rave about them.
on September 13, 2015
Absolutely my favorite vegan cookbook ever! My personal copy is well worn. I have recommended this to so many people. I make the soups almost weekly. The portobello steak is delicious. Not a bad recipe in the book. Even your non-vegan friends and family won't complain if you cook from this book!
on July 22, 2015
Great cookbook for vegans, very useful.
on June 29, 2015
menus are great but not for everyday use
on June 24, 2015
I have about 30 Vegan cookbooks, and this is still my favorite. If you are into GOURMET food, this book is perfect for you.