Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 11, 2013
The photos are beautiful and based on the instructions for projects that I read along with the photos, I believe any of the projects could be done by anyone with basic crafting knowledge. I am looking forward to trying several of the techniques discussed in the book.
on July 16, 2013
After looking through the book, I immediately wanted to start baking cakes and learning all the different techniques. It has so many different tips and advice that my very first cake decorating experience went pretty smoothly. I love how throughout the book it has pictures of different types of cakes, then at the end it has how to's on all of them. It was definitely a great buy, and I would recommend this book to all cake decorators!
on December 29, 2012
I have all kinds of cook books,decorating books, etc. this is just another great book for decorating. I enjoy it very much. Love the colorful items, step by step. Its great to have in your collection. Techniques are easy to follow, gives you some great ideas. Recommend
on December 17, 2012
I tried two. ONe of them cupcakes that looked like high heels. I think I need videos. The instructions are good, I just need to figure out those tiny touches that make all the edges look perfect in the pictures.
on September 16, 2012
The item is of great craftsmenship and a great help in baking. It is exactly what I expected and will look forward to years of using the item because it is just what I wanted and even more. I highly recommend this product and the seller.
on May 13, 2013
I absolutely love this book!! Although it has some minor things I wish it had, it has proven to give me awesome ideas and create some beautiful pieces of edible art. I would recommend anyone wanting to get into decorating that Wilton doesn't not teach in their classes to get this book!
on April 12, 2013
Not for the novice but does not require professional experience. Good ideas for decorating cakes and cupcakes. Gives easy to follow directions.
on December 10, 2012
This was a gift to my daughter who frosts ice cream cakes at a Baskin-Robbins. She was already doing a good job, but with some fresh ideas and techniques learned from the book she is doing them faster, better, more compliments and even gets "tips" for the special ones. A great way to learn.
on October 14, 2012
I excitedly waited the delivery of The Contemporary Cake Bible. I was not disappointed. The photos are beautiful and provide excellent detail of each technique. Detailed descriptions and recipes ensure success for everyone. Enjoy!
on January 20, 2012
The illustrations are good, easy on the eye, superb layout, easy to follow steps, and the (author's) final results looks absolutely amazing. The innovative design and techniques got me really inspired, and I can't wait to try all the recipes. I'm NOT easily impressed, but this is a "wow". Even my husband thought so, and he hasn't baked anything in his life.
The ingredient lists are both in metric and imperial units, which is a huge plus for accuracy when needed. Grams and ml= awesome. The only thing that annoys me is that I didn't buy this sooner, I could have saved a lot of money from all the awful decorating books I bought first. This is the only book I need.