Kitchen Conversion Chart - Magnetic
|Price:||$9.95 + $4.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$7.92 (44%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- In our fridge magnet you have access to the following:
- Teaspoon/Tablespoon/Cup/Fluid Ounce conversion, Fahrenheit/Celsius conversion.
- Egg boiling time, Freezer shelf lives, Dry spaghetti measure.
- Guidelines for cooking a steak rare/medium rare/medium/well done.
- Conversions for altitude, bread, butter, egg, flour, rice, sugar, turkey, water, and yeast etc.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It is a huge magnet, it takes up about a third of my freezer door, if not more, but the amount of information they pack into that space is phenomenal. I really can't recommend it enough. $12 well spent, in my opinion.
Anyway. Got this for her and she liked it so much she wants me to get more of them to give as presents to her female friends & family. That's how I know when I've hit a home run.
Great for young brides (and grooms ;-) .)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We have found this super helpful and it sticks well to the fridge so what more can you ask for?Published 18 days ago by HappyNewMum
My son loved this conversion chart. It actually had things like a dash, and a pinch amounts on them, recipe amounts that are very vague. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I loved the magnet, but when they ship it is bend in 2 halfs, and the marks now continues. All in all is a great magnet, loved it, but i'd rather having it perfect as is part of my... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Marcos F. Goncalves
Have this on the front of my dishwasher rather than my fridge for fear of some rust happening under it. Has helpful info and is cleanable. Good magnet on back.Published 5 months ago by Coast Guard City CVX
This is an incredibly handy magnet to have on your refrigerator door. I cook all the time and it saves me from having to look up conversions while I have my hands full while I... Read morePublished 9 months ago by MarLo