South Park 1 Season 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. Butters' Very Own Episode Alone and lost, Butters determinedly makes his way through porn theatres and gay bathhouses in an effort to get his dad back home in time to eat at Bennigan's for his parents' anniversary.
2. Professor Chaos The boys fire Butters as their new friend. Devastation over his rejection unleashes Butters' dark side and Professor Chaos is born.
3. The Simpsons Already Did It Professor Chaos is frustrated when he realizes all of his diabolical plans to wreak havoc on South Park have already been done by "The Simpsons."
4. Raisins After Wendy breaks up with Stan the boys take him to "Raisins," a local restaurant known for its great chicken wings and hot girls.
5. You Got F'd in the A Stan just got served, and now it's up to him to put together a team of South Park's best dancers to compete against a troupe from Orange County.
6. Awesom-O Cartman plans to learn all of Butters' innermost secrets and then use them against him, by pretending to be Butters' new best friend, a robot named AWESOM-O.
7. Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset Disturbed by the corruptive influence Paris Hilton has on all little girls in South Park, one of the town's favorite citizens challenges her to a "whore-off."
8. Marjorine Butters must fake his death, dress up as a girl and infiltrate a slumber party, in order to retrieve a future telling device Cartman is convinced the girls have.
9. Cartman Sucks When his "ultimate plan" to embarrass Butters backfires, Cartman struggles to keep his classmates from seeing a compromising photograph. Meanwhile, Butters is sent to a special camp where they "Pray the Gay Away."
10. The Ungroundable Butters is sure he's seen a Vampire at school but he can't get anyone to listen to him. Meanwhile, the Goth Kids are angry and frustrated when the other kids can't tell the difference between a Goth and a Vampire.
11. The Coon "The Coon" rises from the trash and takes his place as a lone vigilante who wipes out crime in the town of South Park.
12. Butters' Bottom Bitch Butters is determined to get his first kiss so his friends won't make fun of him anymore.
13. The Tale Of Scrotie McBoogerballs The boys are given a controversial book to read in school and it inspires them to write one of their own.
14. It's A Jersey Thing New Jersey is taking over the nation one state at a time. Randy and the boys take a stand as the Jerseyites approach South Park.
|Starring||Trey Parker, Matt Stone|
|Supporting actors||Mona Marshall, April Stewart|
|Executive Producer||Frank C. Agnone II|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Very nice box with lots os fun butters related stuff. Perfect for fans.Published 27 days ago by Raphaela Siqueira
Would recommend that it be put in a more durable envelope. Sides of box were slightly dented and one of the items was out of its wrapper. Overall pleased.Published 1 month ago by matthew L
Purchased this gift for my lady and she loves it. Butters is here favorite character and all the little Butters accessories that comes with this box made her so happy. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Gabriel Hernandez
This was great gift for my girlfriend. She is in love with Butters and the all of the little things that came with the box she enjoyed.Published 5 months ago by Andrew fields
Has all the greatest episodes from this guy. He plays a stupid character, but once in a while, the creators show hints of his evil side.Published 6 months ago by K. Hoang
This is a great gift for a South Park and Butters fan. All of the little extras are so funny, and the collection of episodes is just great.Published 7 months ago by fancyt