5.0 out of 5 stars Mike Ruppert gets it right again !, May 25, 2010
This review is from: The Cooper Union 2006: The Coming Economic Collapse (DVD)
This is a superb presentation by Michael C Ruppert, made in New York city in April 2006.

It would be desperately sad if this was to be Mike's last speech on US soil, without him we would lose one of the best speakers willing to talk about the difficult truths.

Since MR first spoke out about corruption in the CIA, he has had the full force of the establishment unleashed against him, so for him to carry on for so long with his battle to expose the corruption and lies within the US, takes someone special. We all should respect him for what he has done, and still doing.

He talks about the perils we all face with the approach of Peak Oil, which continues to be mainly ignored by mainstream media. It is quite chilling to see his predictions now coming true, if you go back over the years there is not much MR has got wrong.

They are very few brave enough who are willing to speak out against the government, Mike has been doing this for 30 years, so we all owe him a debt of gratitude.

For someone to continue his research with no financial motivation, prove they are people still willing to do the right thing, whatever the costs to their own personal life. Its such a tragedy there are still so many blindly following government propaganda, it seems recent events have taught people nothing.

Please watch this DVD, so you can be more prepared for the troubles that lay ahead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sobering research, January 28, 2013
Smore's King (Northeast Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Cooper Union 2006: The Coming Economic Collapse (DVD)
"We need only to breathe in and out to see our conclusions unfold." Mr Ruppert is a "must read" part of current U.S. history. I hope he is receiving royalties for all of his research and hard work. Thank You Mr Ruppert

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Ruppert tells it as it is, June 27, 2009
This review is from: The Cooper Union 2006: The Coming Economic Collapse (DVD)
Fantastic public speaker and author Michael Ruppert tells it as it is No Holes Barred. Learn the truth. Buy it, Watch it to get informed on the TRUTH.

Must buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic speech by an unknown patriot, May 8, 2011
I am a fairly young person who has only recently taken an interest into the workings of our (the United States) political, economical, and social systems. I have served my country for the past 5 and half years and it pains me to see how bad things have actually become. I can not and will not claim to know everything or even how to fix it, but I will claim that a vast majority of the American populace has either turned a blind eye or just does not care.

This is one of two films that I have watched from Michael Ruppert, both of which are very much packed with loads of information and backed by sources, and in a lot of cases, fact. I have had only 1 issue with his films and that they verge on the edge of extremism, but even then with the amount of excellent information provided, I had to rate this with five stars.

For those skeptics out there, dial past the extremism that he can sometimes portray and look at the situations and issues that Mr. Ruppert is addressing. He lays things out in a way that any person can understand, is well spoken and hits on some fairly difficult subjects. I will say that you will probably need to be in a certain mood to really take away everything that this film has to offer and will most likely require more than 1 viewing. I think what I enjoy the most is that it not only hits on the underlying issues (I'll leave you to judge that for yourself), but delivers with a scary clarity of how severe they really are (or could be).

I recommend this to any adult (I say adult because I doubt children could fully grasp everything, but still could prove educational to them) and have recommended it to many of my own friends, family members and colleague's.

The Cooper Union 2006: The Coming Economic Collapse