Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 19, 1999
A must for a first time Mom! This calendar gives a weekly countdown of what is developing with the baby and Mom. I received one with my first child and looked forward to opening the doors of the calendar weekly! I order these for all of my friends when they get pregnant,you will not be disappointed with this selection.
on October 18, 2005
Not truly what I expected. However, I gave it as a gift and the recipient liked it. Be aware that it is an advent calendar - one opens the "doors" to the weeks as they pass and there is information within regarding baby and mom. There is limited space for mom to document pregnancy happenings.
on December 18, 2013
I love opening each door and reading the information they have. They pictures on the front of each door are cute. It reminds me of when I was younger and had the Christmas advent calendar but sadly there is no chocolate behind the doors. It is very easy to use. One down side is that it is not as sturdy as I would have liked but overall its a fun little gimmick.
on February 6, 2012
I'm 18 weeks pregnant and have a 9 year old at home. Her two most frequently asked questions are 1) how big is the baby and 2) how much longer until it's born. I ordered this along with the BABY-EGG Pregnancy Countdown Calendar and we're all set. Trying to explain size based on fruits or weeks/months to a 9 year old is impossible. If you're having a baby with older children at home, these two items are must haves!!
on August 28, 2009
I bought this to have a visual countdown for my kids. Unfortunately, this is just a big piece of cardstock with doors for each week. Every door has a message about you and one for the baby, but no pictures! I read a few to the kids and they didn't understand at all. It would be nice if it said how big the baby was every week, a picture of what the baby looked like, something! I wished I didn't spend my money on this.
on February 23, 2006
I am enjoying the calendar but it wasn't what I expected. It has tons of windows to open and not a lot of room to write (except for on the back). Not what I was looking for but I'll still look forward to opening each window every week.
on February 23, 2014
I love this calendar! It reminds me of the advent calendars I used as a kid. I used one for my first pregnancy so of course I had to have one for the second! I love opening a window each week and the facts are fun to read. It makes great a great gift for other expecting Moms. I just got one for my sister-in-law and one for my Mom so Grandma can count down to baby as well. Love it!
on December 25, 2013
There's so many great apps out there right now that you might think you don't need this, but this really is the perfect thing for first time moms. If you are anything like me, FTMs will be completely overwhelmed with the amount of information out there. This is a nice little poster that keeps things short and sweet. DH and I took turns opening the doors and I think it was a nice reminder to both of us that my symptoms were right on schedule.
on June 5, 2003
My wife and I received this as a gift when we had our first baby. It is an amazing calandar that you open 1 door each week. 45 doors in all. The calandar has baby items/pictures on the outside of the door, and the inside contains information on what is happening to the mother, and what is happening to the baby as they both grow.
The back of the calendar is like "baby's first book" where you write how your pregnancy is developing, and first choosen names, etc.
This is an excellent way for husband & wife to know what's going on, and spend a few quality moments together each week.
I definately recommend this calendar!
on March 28, 2011
I have given this Baby Calendar to many expecting parents and it was always been a big hit: a door to open for every week of pregnancy. Behind each beautifully decorated door is a description of what is going on physically for both baby and Mom. The back cover is The Expectant Mother's Journal. A wonderful gift for any family expecting a baby.