Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

80%
20%
Format: Paperback|Change

on November 22, 2008
Jo Ann's introduction superbly defined the intent of the book and it immediately drew me in with chapters from 19 different and creative people. I knew in a moment that this book would speak to me and that my friend's recommendation would not be wasted. The first night I found myself searching for the ONE individually authored chapter that would best speak to my own inner voice. After several nights of skipping through the book, I was pleasantly surprised that I could identify with not one artist, but many artists because they truly shared some incredibly deep and personal stories. WOW! Yes, they are all artists in their own respect because they have allowed themselves to be creative. Most of the chapters I really liked and there were four that I absolutely LOVED; however, there were a couple of chapters that I was surprised were included in this compilation. One artist in particular, Adam Hand, I doubt has truly had his epiphany yet. Although he is no doubt an excellent artist (by his own admission), I believe he was miscast for this book and his arrogance continues even after his "epiphany." That chapter seemed forced. Adam would do well to take note of what the other authors convey in true and uncompromising modesty, especially Randy Pijoan's story. Powerful stuff in that one! The women authors in this book are truly inspirational and are among my favorites only because my inner voice resonates with many of those feminine stories. I am truly inspired and will read Jo Ann's first book now. Congrats to all of the co-authors for sharing very personal and introspective stories!!
on November 13, 2008
Creative Epiphany is an incredibly inspiring book, that gives a sneak peak into some of the most creative minds of today. Each story is a tale of the individual struggles in modern society to express individual perspectives through art. I admire the courage of each of the writers to reveal personal trials and heartbreaks to reach their enlightenment of purpose.
on October 23, 2008
This book is amazing. 19 authors, each with one chapter. They tell the story about the grand epiphany that has taken place to veer the coarse of their life.
very inspiring!
Pick up a copy and support these authors on their journey.
Click on the link below.

The Creative Epiphany: Gifted Minds, Grand Realizations
on September 10, 2014
I'm so glad I discovered this book. I am an artist as well and have read the exact words and sentiments I have said to myself for years. It is always nice to "meet up" with others walking and struggling along the same path. This book is very inspiring. I thank everyone who contributed to it.
on November 4, 2013
boring..a book 100x better is a book called "Unlabel" by Mark Ecko..great book!..thoughtful,creative,raw,inspiring..everything the creative epiphany isnt..i wouldnt recommend this book to anyone..buy Unlabel!