- Hardcover: 250 pages
- Publisher: Free Press; First Edition edition (June 1, 1978)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0029046300
- ISBN-13: 978-0029046302
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 6.5 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #906,678 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben Hardcover – June 1, 1978
"The Industries of the Future"
Innovation expert Alec Ross explains what’s next for the world. Learn more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Truly an intense and eye-opening read.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I knew of I.G Farben's notorious connections with Nazi Germany, but this book exposes the depths they really sank to. Read morePublished 7 months ago by steve uk
Good book but I was looking for impereical evidence that the Natzis used flouride in there scheme to take over the world. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Kenneth
What is War about? King & Country? Ego? A story put out by someone with entirely different agenda from what you believe? Take your pick. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Cookie